BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posters

Default Posters

Does anyone know where to get 40k posters? Looking for poster of all chapters. Also anything cool from any games.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by criid View Post
    Does anyone know where to get 40k posters? Looking for poster of all chapters. Also anything cool from any games.
    Easiest way is probably to find a good resolution image and get it printed off yourself
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Battle-Brother

I have a few from issues of white dwarf that my dad and I have collected over the years, I can't say I've seen any others

daboarder is right, you probably should print some good-res pictures you can find

First-Captain

yeah the only "Official" posters were either given away in White Dwarf or as part of an orginised event GW or it's subsideries have held or attended.

I still have the map of the Warhammer World given away to people who brought the 6th edition (empire & Orc) boxed game the day it was released....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

I actually got some really nice fantasy posters from my local retailer. I got one with a Knight on it that advertises how great it is to join the Empire forces. I also scored a great one with "Marauding bands of Orks are pillaging the countryside" with a cool orc warrior on it.
    Who knows what your local gaming store may have lying around.
    I got them both plak-it (costco) for a few bucks and they make great wall hangers. Much better than the fold line riddles stuff you get in WD though I did also plak the land raider (both sides) and the predator, hell even the ship chart from gothic.
    I also had good luck at Cons at the black library booth, plenty of good posters there.

I always liked the ones that came in white dwarf. The only issue I ever had was the fold lines. HATED those.

Check Black Library, they do them from time to time.

Also, various Forgeworld Imperial Armour books come with posters too.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Type "40K poster" into ebay and quite a few turn up. Black library is ok for more recent posters related to newly released horus Heresy books etc.

If you had in mind a specific poster then type 40k poster into google images and this may help narrow it down such as telling you which white dwarf etc it came with.

For example a poster of all chapters like this one...

[url]http://plastickrak.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/tale-of-x-gamers-heresy-edition.html[/url]

Chaplain

There are currently 1230 posters online, 254 of which are viewing 40k related subforums, so they could be considered "40k posters".

Err wait...
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

Librarian

my land raider poster is ripped and battered but still just above my paint table

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast