BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Forgeworld Blog 24 - Dakka Knight Sneaky Peaky.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld Blg 24
    That’s certainly not the only Knight being worked on in the Forge World Studio. More than a few are being painted by members of the Design team for their own collections, and I’ll make sure you get to see them when they’re finished. Not only that, but I caught sight of this being worked on by Daren Parrwood.

Could be Vulcan Megabolter, could be twin Avenger Boltcannon, could be something all new! Either way, it's something I'm sure any Knight player would welcome!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Gotta say I like the look of this. Wonder if it will be sold singly and what knight versions it will be usable on.

Chapter-Master

love it, I wants one
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Last i read there is a knight variant with a Gatling Autocannon, Crusader or Castellan, cant remember now.

I hope they make a range of shoulder pads and other armor that will "flavor" your army of Knights.

I'd love to see a Skyfire option of some sort, like a Flakk Missile battery on top.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chaplain

I want the other version that was shown off, the one with Inferno Cannon and giant sword
    Much more appropriate for my Sisters
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Scout

Oooh looks mighty good! Especially the head!

Where's my Chaos Knight now?!