BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yes, cadianshock, it's in this section:
    Tactical objectives-Generating tactical objectives: "if your opponent has generated a particular
    Tactical Objective that you have not yet generated, you can still generate that Tactical Objective."
    What this means is that both players need their own decks.

I am actually surprised GW hasn't made an app like this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fukushim View Post
    Yes, cadianshock, it's in this section:
    Tactical objectives-Generating tactical objectives: "if your opponent has generated a particular
    Tactical Objective that you have not yet generated, you can still generate that Tactical Objective."
    What this means is that both players need their own decks.

I am actually surprised GW hasn't made an app like this yet.
    Right! Will fix this later on. Thanks! In that case we'll label this version "Beta"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cadian Shock Imperial Guard Blog - http://cadianshock.com

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
    I have no interest in giving GW a cent from these pain in the butt bits of paper. If I have to have them, I'll print my own.
    Woah, so edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Woah, so edgy.
    I'm just being honest. By in large the Maestrom Missions are awful unless you house rule them. The cards are a pain. I'm certainly not going to reward them 15 bucks for doing a bad job.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
    I'm just being honest. By in large the Maestrom Missions are awful unless you house rule them. The cards are a pain. I'm certainly not going to reward them 15 bucks for doing a bad job.
    The cards aren't $15, and if you play them with friends, Maelstrom Missions are great fun and really give you a different way to play the game, but I guess that would get in the way of you making snide comments about GW on the internet.

If either of you want to continue this discussion here instead of PMs, feel free… but I will ban you for a week if you choose to do so.

Keep it on topic.
    Thank you.

Returning to the OP's topic, I do think his program is useful. I like that it is yet another way to NOT have to buy the physical cards and a far more effective way to keep up with them. Will you be modifying the program so that house ruled variations will work rather than simply the basic Maelstrom missions?

Thumbs up

Awesome app. I really like how it works. It has a glitch (for me at least) though. When using the secret cards option, regardless of which toggle button I press, player two's cards are shown, and I have no way of viewing player one's cards. Fix this little glitch and the program I perfect

Great idea this. Well executed too. And very handy for people who don't have the cards.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

@Fukushim - thats been fixed now.

@bobtheoverlord - thanks for that, its fixed now.

Also;

Secondary objectives can now be logged too.

Clicking the score button now shows a summary of the scores.

Added Feedback and Change Log buttons at the top.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cadian Shock Imperial Guard Blog - http://cadianshock.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast