BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sorted mine with my GW Tool Case. Thanks to the spacings, I've even put my CR-90 in it with no fuss.

I've also separated out all the various tokens into their own bags. Trying to keep all the tokens for a single ship together was too much like hard work. This way, when I need a token, I just grab the right bag and I'm done!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

oh yeah i've also sorted all tokens by type into those handy plastic bags so kindly provided by FFG

it would have been an absolute nightmare if i had tried to keep everything sorted by ship

trust me, once your collection reaches a certain size you'll need to have everything sorted by type, it's not just simpler during play, it's also so much easier when you're cleaning up after.

Veteran-Sergeant

Got to Use my Tackle box setup this weekend, having things sorted is the only way to go ( I own FF Twilight Imperium and WoW boardgame, I don't even want to imagine what they would look like just thrown into the box). I found it was easiest to have a bowl of tokens and a bowl of target locks near the play area, that way they were always at hand but still simple to sort back into the proper places after.

Today's task was putting protective covers on all the cards, all in all around 250 little cards and 200 of the large ones (I also save the reference cards and slide them in double sided until I get four of each). I have to admit I'm not 100% on the small card protectors. I bought the FF brand ones and unlike the ultra pro ones I bought for the larger cards they don't sit flat and therefore make very precarious piles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123