BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ++Horus Heresy++ Campaign Weekend 17-19 April 2015 NWGC UK

I'm pleased to announce the first of a series of Campaign Weekends for the Horus Heresy Being held by myself at the North West Gaming Centre in Stockport UK.

The weekend promises 6 full games as well as a free Strike Force mini event on the Friday Evening, the opportunity for apocalypse games on the Saturday evening and get-you-by rules for the Legions not yet covered by Forge World.

The Campaign Pack is available here:

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/yn3ctlrujqah469/HH_Pack_V2.1.pdf?dl=0[/url]

And tickets are already begining to get snapped up so if you are interested, please come along!

Any questions, please feel free to put them to me in this thread.

Thanks

Dan
    Last edited by Corai; 02-28-2015 at 08:09 AM.

++Reserved for Entrants++

Loyalists
    1. Paul Busfield
    2. Dave O'Neill
    3. Dan Quirk
    4. Daz Jones
    5. Simon Fisher
    6. Andy Figg
    7. Chris Stone
    8. David Braines

Traitors
    1. Neil Pritchard
    2. Simon Burdett
    3. James Clark
    4. David Allan
    5. Graham Sanders
    6. Alex Barnes
    7. Nick Caplo
    8. Chaz Budworth
    9. Simon White
    10. Craig Biddulph
    11. Richie Cox

Xenos
    Last edited by Corai; 03-30-2015 at 07:21 AM.

Following some kind volunteers to help with some Admin and a long conversation with some other attendees over the weekend, I have decided I can actually take part and play in the event as well as being on hand to run it. I will take no part in team briefings or decision making, but will put my toys down and roll dice with everyone else (unless me playing removes the chance of someone else coming, in which case Iwill gladly step aside).

Entrants list amended appropriately.

Entrants list updated. Only 2 loyalist tickets left in the first batch now!

I have also updated the rules pack to V1.3. A few clarifications, an extra rule for Dark Angels and access to Imperial Knights as a Lord of War for Legion armies.

Thanks
    Dan

Entrants list updated again.

A big pack update is in the works including a few more rules clarifications and rules for fielding Eldar Corsairs. This will be updated this week.

Campaign pack updated

Entrants list updated again. Only 2 traitor tickets left in the first batch now!

And another traitor ticket sold! Only one to go until the first batch of tickets for Traitors is sold out!

I'm toying around trying to come up with an iconic logo for The Portcullis Incident to get made into a vectored image then put onto commemorative dice, tokens and templates to give away as prizes and/or freebies but coming a bit unstuck deciding which way to go. A generic riff on the Horus Heresy inconography? A stylised or Heraldric Portcullis? Some combination of the two, or something I haven't even thought of! Any help or feedback is appreicated. Here's what I have so far:

[URL=http://s17.photobucket.com/user/Corai/media/TPIlogo_zpsebcd9ed6.jpg.html][/URL]

Also, on a related note, would players rather have fancy, high end trophies for the few winners at a campaign weekend, or more freebies like objective marker tokens, templates and or commemorative dice etc given to everyone?

thanks

Dan

Wow, the first lot of Traitor tickets have fully sold out and I've opened up more tickets for each faction. With 8 signed up, the first batch of traitor tickets are sold out, but don't fret if you want to come and only have a traitor faction:

You'll see below the entrants list is now the paid reserves list. Any traitors who still want to come can send money and be added to the paid reserves list. Once the loyalist and traitor sides both have 2 paid reserves each (so the initial loyalist tickets will need to have sold as well) , they will be converted to actual tickets.

Hopefully this will keep us from having a massively one sided weekend!

Thanks
    Dan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast