BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Four, he also has Force. He has, say, Prescience, Forwarning, Misfortune, and Force, with 5 dice to cast those powers.
    This. As long as you have Warp Charge points, you can keep manifesting, provided no Psyker attempts to manifest each power more than once.

Really don't see how people are finding this so difficult.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    This. As long as you have Warp Charge points, you can keep manifesting, provided no Unit attempts to manifest each power more than once.

Fixed that for you =P

If 2 or more psykers are in the same unit, the unit as a whole cannot attempt to manifest the same psychic power twice...

(Here is where it gets wonky and confusing... everything else I felt was pretty straight forward).

No, you're quite right.

Does need a FAQ. To my mind, Unit means Brotherhood of Psykers, rather than Warlock Council type thing. But you are accurate on the above.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

That's where the psychic phase begins to break down. The most logical interpretation of raw is that psychic unit refers to a composite unit and thus multiple psykers joined together are a single psychic unit and can't repeat any powers.

However, following that logic to it's natural conclusion means that you merge mastery levels, warp charges, and psychic powers. The Seer council becomes a unit with ml1 and ml3 at the same time, but only generates 4 warp charge dice for the entire unit, but every single member 'learns' all the other powers that every other member knows, arguably even after the unit splits up, and any member may cast any power and you can allocate Perils to whomever you want within the unit. It gets pretty weird.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Well only a few months ago he could only cast 2 (or 1 and activate weapon) and now it's 4 so you can see why this has been hard to wrap one's head around.

Now, I certainly would think Cotaez with Sanctic powers joining a squad of Greyknights, the knights could attempt to cast Hammerhand as well could Cotaez given he knew the power. However the squad of knights alone couldn't attempt to cast it more than once a turn.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567