BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Hello from Montréal!

Hello from Montréal, Qc, CA !

I've been collecting a small army of WFB High Elves 15 years ago as a teenager and then a very small force of Witch Hunters (Sisters) maybe 8-9 years ago, but as a poor student I've put that aside.

Now back in the hobby with a ± 1700-2000 pts of Dark Eldars... mostly Kabal and Haemonculus oriented. Not a big fan of the Wych cults...

I've been lurking BoLS posts for a while now, but the time has come for me to step in the forum.

Chapter-Master

Hello,
    come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Welcome! I have roughly 3K+ Adepta Sororita's & 1.5K Inq support that I absolutely loved collecting. I only just started using them at the tail end of 6th ed and have 1 game into this ed. Do you still have yours?

Quote Originally Posted by xFallenx View Post
    Welcome! I have roughly 3K+ Adepta Sororita's & 1.5K Inq support that I absolutely loved collecting. I only just started using them at the tail end of 6th ed and have 1 game into this ed. Do you still have yours?
    I do! Only 2 squads of Sisters, 1 still NIB. The other one is only partially painted... and 1 Canonness! I have a partially painted Cadian karskin stormtroopers I bought to accompany the sisters (they were in their codex, back then!)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeldreth View Post
    I do! Only 2 squads of Sisters, 1 still NIB. The other one is only partially painted... and 1 Canonness! I have a partially painted Cadian karskin stormtroopers I bought to accompany the sisters (they were in their codex, back then!)
    Awesome! There aren't too many players around here that play A.S. (1 other that I know of) so I get to revel in the fact that they can be a shock & awe army. No one knows what to expect other than the power armour & bolters, so when the little tricks pop their pride & joy units I also get to revel in the fact that the punishing unit was made up of kicks *** ladies & a litany of judgemental grudges.