This army list consists of a Primary Combined Arms Detachment with a Secondary Allied Detachment, both from Codex : Necrons. For aesthetic reasons and the sake of simplicity, I am going to list each unit choice together under their respective categories, rather than separate them by detachment.

HQ

Destroyer Lord : 160pts (Warlord)
- Warscythe
- Mindshackles
- Sempiternal Weave

Overlord mounted on Command Barge : 195pts
- Warscythe
- Mindshackles

Overlord mounted on Command Barge : 195pts
- Warscythe
- Mindshackles

Royal Court : 165pts
- 4x Destructeks
- 1x Stormtek

Royal Court : 165pts
- 4x Destructeks
- 1x Stormtek

Troops

Warrior Squad x10 : 130pts

Warrior Squad x5 : 65pts
Warrior Squad x5 : 65pts

Ghost Ark : 115pts
Ghost Ark : 115pts

Fast Attack

Wraith Squad x6 : 210pts

Heavy Support

Annihilation Barge : 90pts

Total
1850pts

The Destroyer Lord attaches to the Wraith unit and the Stormteks each attach to a 5-man Warrior unit, while the Destructeks board the Ghost Arks during my first turn. On Turn 1, the Command Barges together haul a$$ a total of 30 inches to get in position to start sweep attacking and charging on turn 2, while the D-Lord and Wraiths also fly forward and Run to get in position for assaults. The Annihilation Barges and Ghost Arks with Destructeks embarked will provide some serious covering firepower as well. The 2 smaller Warrior units with the Stormteks will hold backfield objectives while the bigger unit can advance to midfield while being repaired by the Ghost Arks.

I have great mobility, durability, and strong killing power in both the Shooting and Assault phases. I have plenty of AP 1 and 2 with the Warscythes and Lances, lots of Twin-linked Strength 7 spam from Tesla, as well as Haywire and potentially up to 80 Gauss shots!

Great trick : Attaching Crypteks to Troop units makes them Troops, meaning they get Objective Secured. Crypteks also have Everliving, meaning they always get their WBB roll even if their whole unit is wiped out. So it is quite possible to have my camping Warrior unit destroyed, only to see the 'Tek get back up and steal the objective back from any would-be contestor!