BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default lancer knight now 40k legal.

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/CERASTUS_KNIGHT-LANCER.html[/url]

Follow the link to the pdf for the lancers 40k rules, it's a LOW in armies, and you can't have more lancers than you have normal knights in a normal knight army.

Enjoy!

Now? That's been there pretty much since they put it up for sale.

Veteran-Sergeant

I honest have never seen, or heard of these 40k approved rules till today....

Chaplain

"DO TO HIGH DEMAND FOR THIS PRODUCT WE ARE EXPERIENCING A SLIGHT DELAY IN SHIPPING TIME."

Seems to me that any other knights that come out are going to be based off the plastic knight, just for this reason. It has to be like printing money.

I suspect the next iteration of the rules (probably in about a year) will just be 200 blank pages. Sold for 120 US Dollars.
    I thought the original "Battle Brother" concept was a neat idea...until you saw the ridiculous and un-fluffy combinations (Tau+Eldar...but not IG Gene-Steeler Cults for bugs???). Now they double down with unbound and the WAAC shenanigans that has brought about.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by kellyj View Post
    I suspect the next iteration of the rules (probably in about a year) will just be 200 blank pages. Sold for 120 US Dollars.
    I thought the original "Battle Brother" concept was a neat idea...until you saw the ridiculous and un-fluffy combinations (Tau+Eldar...but not IG Gene-Steeler Cults for bugs???). Now they double down with unbound and the WAAC shenanigans that has brought about.
    Then don't play against WAAC douches using unfluffy combinations.

Chapter-Master

I really like the Lancer but it is a shame it doesn't use the plastic knight, that would have brought the price down massively. might still get one at some point, considering a knight army...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I really like the Lancer but it is a shame it doesn't use the plastic knight, that would have brought the price down massively. might still get one at some point, considering a knight army...
    Personally, I'm going to scratch-build a Lancer from the plastic kit- I don't like how much taller it is than normal, and not a fan of the variant plating arrangement- that big open slit in the middle of the chest looks like it's begging for trouble.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Dunno dude. There's quite a size difference.

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

personally I want two paladins, an errant, a lancer, and whatever that gatling gun knight is
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast