BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default [cash, paypal, trade] Upgrade your Taurox with Tamiya Flak 36/37 wheel bogies [USA]

For sale: Wheel bogie assembly set from Tamiya 88mm German Gun Flak 36/37, ideal for upgrading your Taurox to have wheels like this: [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?43482-Alex-s-wheeled-Taurox[/url]

Asking $5 + shipping. Also willing to trade in person for cash or a set of Taurox treads. If you have other bitz instead, or other gaming stuff, feel free to make an offer. I can include a photocopy of the relevant instructions, and all the parts for the wheel/suspension assembly will probbly need to be clipped from the main frame for shipping, but with portions of the spruewill be left attached to the parts. I know people are sometimes particular about that final trimming and prep.

For in-person trades, I can meet you at Strategy & Games in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho or at Gamer's Haven in Spokane Valley. I detest driving in downtown Spokane, so Merlyn's isn't someplace I tend to visit. Sorry.
    Last edited by Lord Tothe; 07-13-2014 at 08:10 PM.
    "Tothe" rhymes with "cloth."