BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

And buying new kits so you can get heavy flamers, too.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    And buying new kits so you can get heavy flamers, too.
    What space marine player who already has as many tac marines as he or she would ever want DOESN'T have a heavy flamer bit or two that they can use to make their own though? (What I'll end up doing)
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Not really related to the forthcoming blood angels release but... the fact that they're going with an updated tac squad gives me faint glimmers of hope that they'll revisit chaos marines someday soon.

Brother-Sergeant

I can't wait to read the new codex! I hope they get some love from GW.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    What space marine player who already has as many tac marines as he or she would ever want DOESN'T have a heavy flamer bit or two that they can use to make their own though? (What I'll end up doing)
    Heavy flamers on tacs would be awesome, though. One of the main issues with tacs has always been that with one special and one heavy, they're not actually much good at killing anything. Now, if only they could get 2 ccw ala Grey Hunters.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Fly Lord

[URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/HmOGAFsGlP0/next-weeks-full-release-list-with-prices.html"]gary's[/URL] source says:

Week 1 Blood Angels
    Codex: Blood Angels hardback 112 pages $49.50
    Blood Angels Tactical Squad 10 miniatures $43
    Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest 1 miniature $30
    Datacards: Blood Angels 7 psychic powers 36 tactical objectives $10
    Sons of Sanguinius: A Blood Angels Painting Guide paperback 176pgs $33
    Blood Angels Dice available while stocks last 10 dice in tin $17
    Mephiston Red Spray basecoat $18
    Codex: Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard Edition slipcase with prints and accessories online only $165

Smaug 1 miniature online only $490
    Bard the Bowman with Windlance 1 miniature $40
    Lake-Town Militia Captain 1 miniature $20
    Lake-Town Militia Swordsmen 3 miniatures $25
    Lake-town Militia Bowmen 3 miniatures $25
    Lake-Town Militia Spearmen 3 miniatures $25

Horus Heresy: Legacies of Betrayal hardback 448pgs $30
    Horus Heresy; Garro- Shield of Lies audio drama $29.95
    Heart of Rage audio drama $15
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Why do I get the feeling that I'll be disappointed (but not surprised) to find I can finally get a Blood Angels specific Tactical squad box, but it still doesn't have enough shoulder pads for 10 based on the chapter badge and 10 based on a blood drop. Meaning they can't be marked up like they've been telling me Blood Angels Tactical squads are for the last 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Heavy flamers on tacs would be awesome, though. One of the main issues with tacs has always been that with one special and one heavy, they're not actually much good at killing anything. Now, if only they could get 2 ccw ala Grey Hunters.
    On balance, I've decided I don't like it. Heavy flamers on basic squads has until now been the exclusive preserve of the Sororitas, and they have precious little special left to them any more.

(also if you want an extra attack on your Blood Angels tactical marines, take Assault Marines. They're Troops!)

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that I'll be disappointed (but not surprised) to find I can finally get a Blood Angels specific Tactical squad box, but it still doesn't have enough shoulder pads for 10 based on the chapter badge and 10 based on a blood drop. Meaning they can't be marked up like they've been telling me Blood Angels Tactical squads are for the last 20 years.
    That thing about blood drops is they're extremely easy to paint on blank shoulder pads.

Chaplain

What's this I heard about the Marines in this set having 32mm bases?

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast