BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    There's a solid market for the diddy rulebook, and the Blood Angels still represent very good value, especially if you sell them on.

Me, I'm not tempted enough. Bought Stormclaw for the Orks as I was starting an Ork army - this stuff not so much.
    Ah hell... not so inspiring models aside I'll still get my normal order of these. It's ~$300 USD of models for $125. Termies are the base for my truescale madness and the bitz for the Death Company are really nice. Plus you can never, ever have too many Nid models to represent a swarm... so the more the merrier.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Occuli Imperator

I must have all the blood angels.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Captain

At first I got all excited but now I'm frowning a sad frown.
    Blood Angels Army Project
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12017

That Terminator Captain looks ace, quite frankly.

Definite buy.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    That Terminator Captain looks ace, quite frankly.

Definite buy.
    got to admit he's the one model I'd likely sell off; I like my marines to wear helmets into battle. I've got a couple but my fluff for my BA's would make him look... off.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

That's a fair shout, I have a mix.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by JMichael View Post
    I bought Space Hulk mostly for the models.
    They will be selling some more Space Hulk in Dec (have an email from GW that there is some stock left).
    Yeah, they did some kind of silly stuff with Space Hulk. The local store had like 18 pre-orders, so they sent him 15 to put on the shelf. He sold a few copies, but moving all of them wasn't going to be likely. They had him send back most of the unsold boxes. Probably had the same issue with other stores. Still, it means there'll be copies available. Not many, but some.

*blink*

That mini-rulebook has a Blood Angel on the cover! Why didn't the Stormclaw one have a Space Wolf?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    *blink*

That mini-rulebook has a Blood Angel on the cover! Why didn't the Stormclaw one have a Space Wolf?
    Must have had plenty left from the initial run. Would have been cool though.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

That was the initial run! Stormclaw was the first available paperback 7th Edition mini-rulebook - Dark Vengeance didn't get reboxed until later (admittedly, a very short while later).

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast