BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Seems like the week after we could see terminators and a special character that sounds (hopefully not) like Dante...

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
    Forgot to add that there's a new sculpt for a special character coming in plastic as well. From the description I received it sounds like Dante
    DC terminators? Doesn't jive to me.. but what the heck, I didn't think the codex was coming this week either.

Blood angels terminator kit
    Dual kit
    First build is honour guard/ regular ba terminator with ornamentation similar to the da kit.

Second build is death company terminator with rather large chainfists and what appears to be souped up storm bolters/gatling cannons
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by This Dave View Post
    What's this I heard about the Marines in this set having 32mm bases?
    Supposedly its the new base size for Muhreens. If you look at the deathstorm model pics, the DC models are all on larger bases than the gaunts (which should be on the same size bases). Its noticeable enough not to be a photo dimensional issue.
    Last edited by Defenestratus; 11-29-2014 at 12:19 PM.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Brother-Sergeant

I hope they don't change the size of bases for marines. I am still changing them from the plain plastic ones to ones with some kind of detail. I have 3 separate marine armies. That is around 400+ bases to change.

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/G3NrCC_-vkg/release-order-including-end-times.html"]conspiracynutt[/URL] 11-29-2014

Order of book releases is
    Codex Blood Angels
    Codex Blood Angels sanguinary guard edition
    Codex Blood Angels data cards
    Shield of Baal Exterminatus
    End times Skaven
    End times Skaven (limited edition)
    All of the above are at GW HQ.

Anything else isn't printed yet so won't be out until late January as all books seem to be printed about 2 months before they are released.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Oy, my aching wallet.

It could be worse... I could play Skaven...
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Sold out already! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by This Dave View Post
    What's this I heard about the Marines in this set having 32mm bases?
    Ah-hem.

[url]http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:569206[/url]

The market, as always, will respond to GW's shenanigans.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Hey, guys...

Couldn't this "elite, death company-looking terminators" be the "blood brothers" we heard about last time around?

I mean think about it... if the fluff shifts such that defeating the Black Rage is a thing that happens rarely, but frequently enough that a given company can field a small, elite squad of such exemplars, why wouldn't you put them in the best armor you've got? And furthermore, it seems reasonable that you might continue to paint their armor black and leave death company-like markings on it - as we can see from Lemartes and Mephiston, defeating the Black Rage still leaves you a fairly asocial person, and the Blood Angels are ritualist/semi-spiritual enough that they might avoid such individuals as inauspicious and mark them as such.

I've got to tell you, the description of them sounds awesome. Terminators... with dual chainfists... and some kind of gatling storm bolter? Holy freaking cow. I want a squad right the hell now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Ah-hem.

[url]http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:569206[/url]

The market, as always, will respond to GW's shenanigans.
    Hot damn. That's fast. Well done! I'll take twenty.

Chapter-Master

Another BA rumor from Faeit212 - this time about our new psychic powers... seems nice enough but its not exactly an equal of any divination power.

Here is some information on the primaris power for you. Its called Quickening. Its a blessing that effects either the psyker or another character within 12". The target gains fleet, d3 initiative and attacks. Roll once and apply both the result to both initiative and attacks.
    Warp Charge 1

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Another BA rumor from Faeit212 - this time about our new psychic powers... seems nice enough but its not exactly an equal of any divination power.
    Yeah... that's a disappointing power. Hopefully the rest are better. Or, you know, it's just a rumor...

F*ck these Blood Angels, I want to see Smaug!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast