BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

a bloke in the comment section on naftka

first time I write on the site, as a blood angels player with the codex in hand, I have to say it is not so bad.

The problem is that a lot of things have been removed, here a simple list:
    -tycho no longer negate armor save, attuali he dosen't have a cc weapon at all….
    -assault squad and tactical squad can no longer have razorback, only the veteran can have it. Quite strange and disappointing.
    - sanginary priest AND chaplain are hq now, very very disappointg as with the current codex the only way to get rerol to hit is the zealot rule of chaplain and the buff can only come from the priest….
    - corbello have lost his fnp of 2, attuali he have only the 5 from the calice.
    - every slot is realy crowded, with a single detachement is now impossible to run a mechanized army, as every tank is in the heavy support and razorback are only for veterans
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

"- sanginary priest AND chaplain are hq now, very very disappointg as with the current codex the only way to get rerol to hit is the zealot rule of chaplain and the buff can only come from the priest…."

Is definitely false.

"- every slot is realy crowded, with a single detachement is now impossible to run a mechanized army, as every tank is in the heavy support and razorback are only for veterans"

Seems like a bunch of judgments rather than clear information.

I suspect a troll.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

good to know, I'm not personally fussed (flying circus doesn't do tanks) But I could easily understand others being upset about such and arbitrary change
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Fly Lord

via Twinner on [URL="http://www.dakkadakka.com/"]DakkaDakka[/URL] 12-10-2014

Sanguinary Priests
    Priests can't take Terminator Armor, but can take jump packs and bikes (standard points costs)
    Only one per slot, so max 2 per detachment, allowing for no other HQs
    Encarmine Weapons are; Sword is AP 3, master crafted, Glaive Ap 2 Str +1, master crafted, unwieldy
    FNP buff works on whatever squad the priest is in, i.e allied squads such as... Centurions.

Character Info
    Two Versions of Tycho (seperate entries)
    Chaplains are HQ, although Lemartes is an Elite
    Techmarine is HQ as well. (Getting kind of crowded there in the HQ spot)
    Gabriel Seth is about the same cost, and Lord of War Same wargear, but rage and furious charge. Whilrlwind of gore changed to adding an additional attack for each 6 rolled to hit. His weapon is now called a Blood Reaver, str 8, sp 4 rending.
    Corbulo- HQ, a couple more points in cost now. Basically the same re-roll. 3 W. Buffs all BA within 6 inches (1 WS, 1 Ini), but standard FNP on himself.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

hmm maybe I'll just have to bite ans run unbound to get my 3xRAS Priest Combo back

since Techmarines are in HQ, I wanna believe they are like DA/C:SM, 1 per HQ. here's hoping. looking like picking HQ's are gonna depend on what type of list you want to make.

Chapter-Master

I think it's time to disengage from the rumor mill, folks. We're at the point where so much information is out there that disinformation - both from transcription errors and trolls - are too easy. This is the way rumors always go. Slow and weird at first, building to a crescendo if increasing accuracy as the books hit hands early, followed by this weird period of doldumrs where the accurate rumors stop and weird crap floats into the ether... and then the books come out.

I can wait. It's only 42 hours until I can get my copy (assuming the storm doesn't delay the shipment...).
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Daemon-Prince

The hell does Mephistons stats\ability's say????
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

mephiston has a force sword, his own specific blessing WC1 for a str10 sword, he can hit on a 2+ if he rolls higher than the oponnets leadership on 2d6, 3w, 2+, S/T of a centurion. ML3. oh and most important Independent Character. I myself like his change.

on a side note I painted my BA's as a custom successor chapter, but im actually thinking about taking Mephiston/Corbulo as HQ's and Dante as LOW and filling up everything else as needed. those 3 alone would improve the units they join greatly.

Chapter-Master

Just waiting for the BAngels jump cavalry

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast