BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

I could have understood it if they had wanted to keep the grav weapons out of Blood Angel hands, but that's clearly not what's happening since that chap at bottom left has one...

Looks like a heavy flamer too, at least that's something the regular Marines can't do in their Tactical squads - kind of vaguely justifies the separate set...

*mutters something about Salamanders not being able to do that*
    Last edited by Houghten; 11-28-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Chapter-Master

sorely tempted by the starter set and some blood angels tactical squads, but realistically I wont do anything with them any time soon and I have too much on the go already, have to ignore the temptation...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I sense some Blood Ravens conversions coming out of some of those chest and shoulder pieces. Just some carefully greenstuffed tails and heads on the winged blood drops...

Chapter-Master

Of all the kits to release... a Blood Angels Tactical Marines box?

Go home GW - you're drunk.

Edit: As a BA player, clearly I like to field tactical marines - thats why I picked a marine chapter to play that... doesn't require tactical marines as troops choices. What the hell is GW thinking? No buy from me on this one. Looks like my BA aren't going to be expanded (an unlikely proposition in the first place)
    Last edited by Defenestratus; 11-28-2014 at 04:46 PM.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

I dont exactly "need" another tac squad but I'm quite the sucker.

Looks like from the screen shots that these are the same iconography from the dc box. Kinda disappointed but whatever.

Ive always wanted heavy flamers in a tac squad. Makes drop pod assaults tasty :getin:
    Last edited by spagunk; 11-28-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by spagunk View Post
    I dont exactly "need" another tac squad but I'm quite the sucker.

Looks like from the screen shots that these are the same iconography from the dc box. Kinda disappointed but whatever.

Ive always wanted heavy flamers in a tac squad. Makes drop pod assaults tasty :getin:
    Looks like the sarg can take artificer as an upgrade since he has NIPPLE ARMOR in the pictures.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Looks like the sarg can take artificer as an upgrade since he has NIPPLE ARMOR in the pictures.
    You can never have enough nipple armor.

Initiate

Any one else noticed these marines are on larger bases????????????????????????????????

Brother-Sergeant

Grav guns!!!! Holy shart. Do they get centurions too?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by woodenronin View Post
    Grav guns!!!! Holy shart. Do they get centurions too?
    If you were running GW, would you not want every BA player immediately running out and buying them a box of teletubbies?

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast