BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Codpiece View Post
    YES!

blood angel dude looks junk! i dont have to buy it! YAY!
    My exact reaction also!

Occuli Imperator

Yay for going back with the black hands on the 1st company!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chaplain

If that's all what's on the Tyranid's side of the box then I'm not interested; not spending £60-£80 on a single miniature that is likely just a fancy looking warrior prime.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

I thought it was supposed to be a jump pack Captain? Terminator Captain = boo. Ugly Terminator Captain = no sale.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

yeah the whole thing is a little lackluster.

I'll be picking it up though, the Nids I can use (hell I'll even finally consider a dual dethspitter fex)

Terminators are going chaos along with the dread (5 helbrutes....hey might give that big formation a go)

and the Death co and staying blood angels.

Deathstorm goes with my levaithan book and the rulebook is a bonus
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Its kind of hard to nail down my guesses for 7th edition Blood Angels. On the one hand DE were extremely simplified in terms of their army wide rules application, they went from having to track pain tokens for each individual squad to a simple stacking buff system that happens automatically. On the other hand Orks went from a straightforward fearless-lite universal rule to a rather convoluted retro-fearless throwback rule.

I'm betting that the blood angels keep their special deep strike rules and that the black rage is removed as a random mechanic. I'm guessing army wide furious charge and higher initiatives on elite units will be the order of the day.

This is just wishlisting here but I'd like to see them remove vanguard vets from the army list and collapse all terminators into a single unit so that you can mix and match ranged and assault termies if you life. I feel that vanguard vets and sanguinary guard are redundant and that the BA list has a lot of bloat anyways. I don't think they need sternguard either. Fast vehicles, accurate deep strike and harder hitting cloe combat units that hit faster are what I'd like to see, and an AP2 at initiative relic. Maybe removing the unwieldy rule from the sanguinary guard's power axes and charging something like 20 points a pop for them would be nice too, but I won't get my hopes up.

Fly Lord

via the [URL="https://www.facebook.com/mexork?fref=photo"]Mexican Ork[/URL] 11-24-2014

Deathstorm contents

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deathstorm-101.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	11876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deathstorm-102.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	11877
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    Its kind of hard to nail down my guesses for 7th edition Blood Angels. On the one hand DE were extremely simplified in terms of their army wide rules application, they went from having to track pain tokens for each individual squad to a simple stacking buff system that happens automatically. On the other hand Orks went from a straightforward fearless-lite universal rule to a rather convoluted retro-fearless throwback rule.

I'm betting that the blood angels keep their special deep strike rules and that the black rage is removed as a random mechanic. I'm guessing army wide furious charge and higher initiatives on elite units will be the order of the day.

This is just wishlisting here but I'd like to see them remove vanguard vets from the army list and collapse all terminators into a single unit so that you can mix and match ranged and assault termies if you life. I feel that vanguard vets and sanguinary guard are redundant and that the BA list has a lot of bloat anyways. I don't think they need sternguard either. Fast vehicles, accurate deep strike and harder hitting cloe combat units that hit faster are what I'd like to see, and an AP2 at initiative relic. Maybe removing the unwieldy rule from the sanguinary guard's power axes and charging something like 20 points a pop for them would be nice too, but I won't get my hopes up.
    I really really hope we keep priests. They are one of my favourite parts of 40k and in their current incarnation one of my favourite mechanics
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I like the pose of the captain and will purchase the box.

If you want ugly, static poses then I should show you pictures of my 3rd edition terminators.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madman View Post
    If that's all what's on the Tyranid's side of the box then I'm not interested; not spending £60-£80 on a single miniature that is likely just a fancy looking warrior prime.
    There's a solid market for the diddy rulebook, and the Blood Angels still represent very good value, especially if you sell them on.

Me, I'm not tempted enough. Bought Stormclaw for the Orks as I was starting an Ork army - this stuff not so much.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast