BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Talking New bag would be nice....

Hi all! =)

Long time lurker here, drawn in like many for the competition! Have read BoLS for a while now mainly for rumours of new releases since I've only got back into the hobby in the last few months after finishing university and finally having disposable income for my plastic crack XD

Mainly into painting and the Horus Heresy novels, I'm currently working on Space Wolves (long term project) and Alpha Legion (after reading Legion) though I've collected or at least owned models from most 40k factions and many WFB armies (Started a skaven army after IoB release). I've invested in an airbrush too and seem to be getting the hang of it!

Since following 7th ed releases I'm looking to get in a few games soon but struggling to find any players in my local area, hopefully won't be so much of a problem when I move next month =)

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hello,
    come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Thanks! I love tangents!

Occuli Imperator

Tangents, they are just not normal...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

like the Oubliette...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness