BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Knight!!!

Castigator eh?

Originally a Chaos Knight pattern.

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-O View Post
    oh my... I'm gonna be splurging good and propper on sunday

lancer knight
    Vulkan
    Mortarion
    firedrakes
    the nid
    event model astropath

I can almost hear your wallet sobbing from here!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Initiate

I like the look of this knight! I think the shield part for the guns should be bigger, looks too small for this knight

Chaplain

I like this one a lot more than the Lancer, in fact I may have to get one of these.

Does anybody know if the standard GW (in other words non FW) decal sheets actually fit these though, as the proportions are different?

Or do FW produce a decal sheet?

I would want to paint it up in the House Terryn scheme but don't want to have to freehand the big aquillas on the legs and shoulders.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    The full list of pre-release products available on the Open Day is:

Vulkan Primarch of the Salamanders £55

Cerastus Knight Castigator £170

Tyranid Dimachaeron £85

Word Bearers Legion Gal Vorbak £45

Imperial Armour Volume Four - The Anphelion Project - Second Edition £36

Here's the Nid:

Attachment 9964

Maybe it's just me, but the proportions look a bit off in that pic, seems to have an oversized head.
    It's just you.
    The Tyrannosaurus Rex has an oversized head.
    [url]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080319171218/dinocrisis/images/7/7f/Tyrannosaurus.jpg[/url]
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Do you think we will ever see Chaos Knight variants ? I'm very taken with the idea of starting a Chaos army. I'm more of a painter and the variety of paint schemes that can be included in one army has me interested. But I really like the Knight models too. The idea of having both interests me.

Eh... meh. I don't care for the forgeworld knight models in the slightest, I'd much rather have had these new weapons as weapon options for the existing knight because that model looks vastly superior to the forgeworld ones, although this one is seventeen times better already than the terrible lancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Forge Master View Post
    Do you think we will ever see Chaos Knight variants ? I'm very taken with the idea of starting a Chaos army. I'm more of a painter and the variety of paint schemes that can be included in one army has me interested. But I really like the Knight models too. The idea of having both interests me.
    It seems like FW is doing the same thing with the Mechanicum as they are with the Astartes- get all the base units done that can be used for both sides, then start puting out the special units and eventually the more corrupted Chaos units to make the Chaos Legions/ Dark Mechanicum.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    The full list of pre-release products available on the Open Day is:
    Here's the Nid:

Attachment 9964

Maybe it's just me, but the proportions look a bit off in that pic, seems to have an oversized head.
    Not just you. Someone pointed out to em why I feel it looks off, it's the legs.
    http://www.celestial-lions.net - witness my insanity

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

those dual ST don't help either. it looks like they were stuck together from the bits box instead of grown that way, would be fine if it was a conversion but I fully expect better for that price.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast