BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

I would kill for a SoB vs Eldar book.

Seriously GW name the person and they will die...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

Tom Kirby
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

You're not GW, they get to name the person.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The set would be an Eldar force with limited edition plastic Adepta Soroitas casualty

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

You're not GW, they get to name the person.
    pssh Details.

Consider it a hostile takeover
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    pssh Details.

Consider it a hostile takeover
    lol GW needs one of those right about now XD kick that Kirby ******* out of office and get rid of the board of directors.
    By The Brass Balls of Khorne- http://khornesbrassballs.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

I just bought a share of stock, so.... Kirby!

First-Captain

Tom Kirby is amazing, he wrote the 'Black Book', a printed leather bound book of his "management wisdom" that is entrusted only to the most robotic and up creative of GW managers.

Includes such gems as claiming employees don't have rights but responsibilities to the company and that therefore, in his eyes, the company can do anything they like to the employee.

At the end it states if you read and don't agree, to read it again and if you still don't agree with his twisted, sociopathic views, then you're not smart enough to understand it.

The man is deranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Tom Kirby is amazing, he wrote the 'Black Book', a printed leather bound book of his "management wisdom" that is entrusted only to the most robotic and up creative of GW managers.

Includes such gems as claiming employees don't have rights but responsibilities to the company and that therefore, in his eyes, the company can do anything they like to the employee.

At the end it states if you read and don't agree, to read it again and if you still don't agree with his twisted, sociopathic views, then you're not smart enough to understand it.

The man is deranged.
    Outdated information is outdated.......
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I would so be all over an Eldar-Sisters boxset....

Hell, I'd hold the door open for EldarGal to go in and off said named person if they ever provide her with a name.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast