BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Janeway was an excellent captain.><
    Despite people messing with her hair every episode!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Later Janeway was better than early Janeway.
    I Think Wolfie seems to have the best way to watch Voyager

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Janeway was an excellent captain.><
    Worst. Captain. Ever. And I include in that list Archer, Riker on the rare occasion he is trusted enough to be left in charge and Ferris Bueller's mate from Generations who took his starship out of port equipped only with an engine and oxygen supply.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Occuli Imperator

At least she was fairly joined up, look at DS9 you have Bashir who is a drug mutated super genius who makes stupid mistakes and generally shows complete lack of intelligence at times, then other times he knows everything. Incosistent.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

No way, Archer was horrendous.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Janeway's problem is rather than make a female captain with her own identity, they tried to make a female Sisko. It didn't work.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Don't see that at all.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

But then you like Voyager so your judgement is clearly flawed.

Occuli Imperator

What, she got less annoying when she shaved her head and grew a goatie?

Chapter-Master

'I'm softly spoken but with a steely determination and no-nonsense attitude and BALLS, which I must have had to make to it to the top as a woman/ethnic minority because I couldn't have possibly got here on my own merit or having any other character traits.'

'Also, I'm not f#*^ing Picard.'

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast