Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
This might be the kind of attitude that gets you into trouble. Our being here isn't a right, it is a privilege. I'm just saying.

You are making a couple of assumptions here, and we will have to agree to disagree on several of them. I have always found each individual Moderator VERY consistent. Some prefer to give warnings. Some bring the hammer. That individual is within their jurisdiction to decide either. The truth is those being nice with warnings are under no obligation so you shouldn't expect it. We should be playing nice in the first place. You are also assuming that other people didn't get spoken to or banned. Remember, bans are not announced. The only way anyone will know if you were banned (unless I'm missing some Scarlet Letters somewhere) is if you tell them. I wasn't aware you had gotten a temporary Ban until a friend of mine mentioned it and you confirmed it here. I've gotten my knuckles rapped here before and it was between me and the Moderators. Since I understand the reality of a Forum and their jurisdiction, I accepted their judgement, apologized for my behavior and moved on. I can get pretty intense in my debates but I do my best to stay within the rules of the site. Sometimes, despite trying hard, we stray. Individual Moderators are consistent, but you might get hit by a Moderator you were not expecting, and thus is better to always reread (in cold blood) posts before hitting submit.

I'm not sure I follow all of this but it comes down to you NOT being a Moderator and thus you don't get to decide who is and who isn't breaking the rules. That is their gig. It is still my opinion that you are courting another ban by this whole insulting digression. Are you doing it on purpose?
This is getting off topic.
I can start a different thread.