BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default Forum Rules Rule!

I disagree.
    The moderators are not consistent in their application of the rules.

You can look at the time stamps, and the forum history. I was the only one banned from BoLS. Yet, I was far from being the only one being rude on the thread, and I would say that my rudeness was in response to others rudeness.

There was no explanation as to why I was banned *and* not others. There was only the reasons for I was banned. From my viewpoint, the others were doing worst. 1) being rude, and 2) inciting argument.
    I disagree that I was inciting argument. I was countering people's rudeness, and I was being quite thorough in my explanations—citing all sorts of links for my argument. I was clearly not walking on thin air, as the moderator had accused me.

Furthermore, as another example of the moderator being inconsistent: the thread that was closed, reopened immediately as a new title. The moderator should have immediately closed the new thread, and banned the poster, because that was clearly against the policy.

No, no way in deed, will I go through any sort of appeasement by apologizing.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Gonnae take it up with the mods, instead of inviting a flame war on the boards?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

It's the old philosophy of "my house, my rules" so looking for logic is not a good use of your time. Just set back and enjoy the ride.

You do realize the Terms of Service exist for a reason right? If you violated one of them, you are subject to punitive action. That is just... well... that's called the rules man. If you see someone violating the TOS, why aren't you reporting them instead of flaming them?
    Favorite Team Mate - 40k Narrative (Heresy) WARGames Con 2013
    Favorite Player - 40k Narrative (Armageddon) WARGames Con 2011
    Favorite Opponent - Warmachine Steamroller - WARGames Con 2010

Chapter-Master

Does the first post sound like coming into a conversation half way through to anyone else?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Does the first post sound like coming into a conversation half way through to anyone else?
    I believe it was supposed to be following on the thread title.

In any case, it's entirely possible Tynskel was singled out, but if so, it's because he's rude, condescending, and proud of it, which means that the rest of the community is more apt to reach for the "report post" button than when someone who is usually reasonable decides to have a bad day.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

You keep sitting on that fence Dwest, you'll get splinters in your botty...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Tynskel as someone who has been given temp bans no. You weren't singled out. You were acting like an entitled little brat. Suck it up and deal with it these things happen and quite frankly cntinuing to gripe about it is ridiculous.

Though to be fair at least you didn't try to circumvent the whole thing by making a secondary account so thats good
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    You keep sitting on that fence Dwest, you'll get splinters in your botty...
    I'm not sure I follow. What fence am I sitting on?
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

I think Denzark is being ironic, DWest.

Tynskel, you sound like about half the kids I teach, whose first response when reprimanded is 'it wasn't just me', which somewhat misses the point that it was you. You admit you were in the wrong, so how about just taking your punishment with good grace and leaving it at that?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast