BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Bulk Selling - Putting feelers out.

How do?

So, end of the month I'm up in Edinburgh, which means my brother and I will be retrieving most, if not all, our old collection of models, and we will be selling them off.

Collection dates from tail end of RT/dawn of 2nd, right up to 5th Edition. Many oddities, occasional rarities.

Pretty much something for every army.

Is there much interest in bulk buying? Saves us times overall if there is.

Please don't ask me what we've got at the moment as having not really seen the collection for best part of 6 years, my memory is hazy!

Literally just testing the water, see if anyone is interested in bulk buys. If you are, let me know what sort of stuff you're looking for. About the only armies we don't have are Tau (sold a few years back) and Necrons. And yes, that means Sisters of Battle (how much I don't know. Some is still in blister!).

Happy to sell to anyone, anywhere as postage is on you!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Hey Mystery. What do you have in the way of Leman Russ tanks (painted, unpainted, NIB, in bitz)?
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Chapter-Master

I'm interested in old 2ed/RT imps of all flavours, and would bulk buy the right stuff.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

How would you be parting them out? By comparable types, (tanks, IG, etc), or perhaps random boxes of randomness, (Mr. Mystery's Mysterious Box of Mystery)? I might be interested either way, it would depend on price of course, but interested nonetheless.
    na na na na na... wut?