BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just received space hulk...

Pre ordered online and it is already here... kinda early (even for Australia).

I assume everyone who pre ordered in Aus online would get it today, did anyone else get it?

I ordered two (one from local game shop) ...haven't got either yet. Can't friggen wait though!

Scout

It just landed on my front porch - gonna go open it now

Battle-Brother

Mine was waiting for me when I got home. The box was 9 lbs according to my scale. I'm really impressed by the quality of the minis.

As I posted in the other thread.. got mine in the mail today aswell.

Minies are sweet .

B.

Scout

Mine arrived today, shame I can't get into it until Christmas time

Initiate

My copy of the game has been dispatched today!! Here's hoping it doesn't get lost on it's way from England to NI!!

My 3 came yesterday, and I did the happy dance on the spot - well, after I put them down, the box was heavy!

Battle-Brother

Got mine today. looks great, the board pieces feel and look great, the models feel and look great as well as being the same quality as the normal models if not even a bit better. the rule and mission also seem to be good quality.

my only fault with it is that the egg timer feels cheap and is a let down compared to the rest of the box. but that's no real reason for me to still not love it

I cant wait to play mine now.
    AC

Quote Originally Posted by ac4155 View Post
    my only fault with it is that the egg timer feels cheap and is a let down compared to the rest of the box
    It is cheap. When I opened mine up on Monday, the inside of my box was covered in sand... the timer had broken in half and spilled out all the sand, plus I had a couple busted Genestealer minis.

Quote Originally Posted by ac4155 View Post
    but that's no real reason for me to still not love it

I cant wait to play mine now.
    AC
    Despite the breakage I have, I agree 100%. Sand timers are easy to replace, and the busted Genestealers should look okay once I've got them back together and painted. I can't wait to play the first game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast