BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Forgeworld BLog #27 - Kniggity Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Fergwerldblerg
    Imperial Knights are some of the coolest models around. I’ve shown you some fantastically painted Knight-Lancers over the past few weeks and even some sneak peeks of the Knight-Castigator, which a lucky few of you got hold of as a pre-release at the Warhammer 40,000 Open Day. This week I caught sight of a House Terryn upgrade set Keith Robertson has been working on for the Imperial Knight.

Interesting wording for the image - 'just a few parts of the Knight upgrade set'.....

I reckon detailed interior (they've done on for the Lancer!) and leg bits too. Interested to see what other upgrades they come out (tentacles crossed for a bit of House Divine action!)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

damit Mystery you beat me to the post!

I have to say it I like the heroldic work they've done on those pieces, it looks like they may have done a piece for the chest as well, that plate below the head looks to be in the same colour as the shoulders..

I imagine they have also done the plates for the legs as well.
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Yep. Gunshield too I think.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

When these knights came out, I knew FW was salivating at all the bits and bobbins they could make for that kit.

Its too bad they didn't think the same of the Wraithknight.... :sadface:
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    When these knights came out, I knew FW was salivating at all the bits and bobbins they could make for that kit.

Its too bad they didn't think the same of the Wraithknight.... :sadface:
    An alt kit would be nice, with more Wraith CCW options, and a way to give Guard and Blades assault grenades. And more Distort weapons at scale would also be fun.

Or just a Bright Stallion conversion kit.

Veteran-Sergeant

Poo, I made up my own Knight House. Wish I could use these, they look awesome!m

I'd like to see a Warlocky version of a Wraithknight. Because reasons. And clearly it would be ace.

Brother-Sergeant

But, but, but.... I've already painted my Knight and used the House Terryn transfers! I am planning on getting a couple more as well, but if I get these now the one I have finished will look odd.

Quote Originally Posted by PaD View Post
    But, but, but.... I've already painted my Knight and used the House Terryn transfers! I am planning on getting a couple more as well, but if I get these now the one I have finished will look odd.
    Make the new one your Warlord, I suppose? I'm in the same boat, with a scratchbuilt cockpit that looks nothing like the official ones.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast