BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Yeah I'm sticking with VC for my Lahmian army.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I would like some chariots and skeleton archers though, replacing chariot crews would be easy, but bow armed VC skeletons are trickier
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

No more commentary.... Getting into spoiler territory!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Put spoiler tags then and carry on.

Out of the three Mortarchs my favourite is Neferata, overall she looks better than the other two.

Still contemplating starting a VC army/VC units only Undead Legion army. Handy thing is with the Nagash How to Paint vids I know I can paint him, plus I only need 1000 points of VC to field him (plus half a ton of VC units to summon).
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Started a new thread in Warhammer General Discussion, making it clear it will contain spoilers!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I started reading that because I'm so excited to know what is happening, but I stopped because I need to read it for myself!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I would like some chariots and skeleton archers though, replacing chariot crews would be easy, but bow armed VC skeletons are trickier
    Not that tricky. You can just assemble the Skeleton Archers with only their weapons and use heads that don't have headgear, and you should be fine. Some of them might have a wristband or something, but it's not something that sticks out as Khemri. I've got a bunch of them that could probably pass in a VC army just fine if I had painted them different (the bones are more bleached because they come from the desert, and the bases are done with the desert-colored texture paint).

As for Chariots, I'm digging out my old Skeleton Chariots, they didn't look right in a Khemri army but would fit just fine in a combined Undead army. (Ditto my old Screaming Skull Catapults, of which I have ten, thanks to my dad snatching up a bunch of them back when GW would do extreme sales of overstocked models on its website. Also why I have a bunch of riderless Steeds of Slaanesh...)

Chapter-Master

it isn't the heads that are the problems though, that is easy to sort, it is the fact they are much bigger than the vampire count skeletons

Fly Lord

Mortarchs of Nagash in all their glory!

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

I am impressed that they have managed to make the three mounts look so different in one kit.

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast