BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Up on 4chan. Shall post pics!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1408100225332.jpg 
Views:	4616 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	10644Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1408100301371.jpg 
Views:	2690 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	10645
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Brother-Captain

One word: WOAH!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah, my first thoughts on seeing him are: "he needs to die IMMEDIATELY." Things will just get out of control if you let him rampage about the table.

Brother-Captain

I like the new Nagash. It really drives home that he's a dude that lives alone for centuries at a time and occasionally leaves his house to cause untold suffering upon the public. We must remember there is no internet in the Warhammer world and poor Nagash is going off waaaaaay outdated styles for his outfits. Really look at what he's wearing.
    His hat is a giant pile of ribs with a rib accented top. His staff is just bones, with a bat, which may have a skull instead of a head. The kids these days are afraid of bones right?
    He has a high collar and shoulder pads (made of skulls) and rocks an exposed midriff so everyone knows he's been working out. Do you even lift? Nagash says yes.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    I like the new Nagash. It really drives home that he's a dude that lives alone for centuries at a time and occasionally leaves his house to cause untold suffering upon the public. We must remember there is no internet in the Warhammer world and poor Nagash is going off waaaaaay outdated styles for his outfits. Really look at what he's wearing.
    His hat is a giant pile of ribs with a rib accented top. His staff is just bones, with a bat, which may have a skull instead of a head. The kids these days are afraid of bones right?
    He has a high collar and shoulder pads (made of skulls) and rocks an exposed midriff so everyone knows he's been working out. Do you even lift? Nagash says yes.

There are rumours of a Neferata sculpt? Oh god I would be so happy if that is true.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Things owt I has noticed with my brian and eyeses.....

Undead Legion - new army all but confirmed.

New unit type mentioned - adding credence that Nagash has his own army, rather than a mash up of Dusty and Wet.

Also references Lores of Nehekhara and Vampires - again pointing this is a third Undead faction.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Undeath is a new lore too, isn't it? Or am I being thick? God, I'm so excited for Fantasy to be getting a big release.

Veteran-Sergeant

Sweet Undead Baby Jesus...

I don't play Undead, and I want this model...

Right. How do we knack him reliably??

Initiative is more than respectable, so many kill spells are risky, if you can even cast them.

Heroic Killing Blow isn't too great due to his 4+ Ward Save.

Cavalry could potentially get a save against him, but are unlikely to have enough attacks to take him down.

Monsters seem a fairish gamble - though if he gets a couple of blows in, it's goodnight vienna for most.

Artillery it would seem is our best bet, even if it will take several Cannon hits to drop him.

Thoughts?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast