BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Scout

Very keen to see a multi month release of "the End TImes" as a section of supplements, though it is going to hurt my poor wallet

I am so enthusiastic for this release.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'm wondering about the rumors that suggest they're going to change the world in serious ways, leading into WFB9. Even more so if WFB9 has significantly different rules.

Guess I'll have a better idea of where they're going with this next week, after I have the books in hand...

Chapter-Master

I really hope this campaign series sees Grimgor going off to punch Nagash in the face. He wants to fight the hardest people possible and he may just have found him!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

He's up :
    [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Nagash[/url]

And damn, i didn't realise he was THAT big...
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Um... that kind of feels larger than I'd want him to be. It'd be an impressive looking model on the table, sure, but he's freaking huge. I have to take a Knight apart to transport it, this guy would require his own special bag.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I am so enthusiastic for this release.
    So was I until I found the Lore of Undeath cards were sold out on the UK webstore less than an hour after they went live.

Now I'm just grumpy.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Wow, that is a lot bigger than I thought.. I'm in the camp that he's on the too big side though. I would have to go pretty far out of my way just to store the model. I think it looks fantastic though and the model is actually fairly comparable to figures from companies like Ultraforge in size and cost.

MUST RESIST SEXY NECROMANCER !!! my god damn wallet cant take much more no really it cant lol
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Brother-Captain

The book set apparently includes rules for Nagash, all 9 of his Mortarch's and also other characters from the Storm of Chaos campaign, like Valten and Crom the Conqueror! I am so getting the books and not just the 2 book set for the game, I want the novel too:

The End Times are coming. As the forces of Chaos threaten to drown the world in madness, Mannfred von Carstein and Arkhan the Black put aside their differences and plot to resurrect the one being with the power to stand against the servants of the Ruinous Powers and restore order to the world – the Great Necromancer himself. As they set about gathering artefacts to use in their dark ritual, armies converge on Sylvania, intent upon stopping them. But Arkhan and Mannfred are determined to complete their task. No matter the cost, Nagash must rise again.

The Return of Nagash is a 448 page hardback book by Josh Reynolds.
    Book 1 of an ongoing series detailing the End Times.
    Last edited by Brakkart; 08-22-2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast