BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vash108 View Post
    Maybe I can finally pull my Time Kings out of their storage bin. But I won't be holding my breath.
    Poor TKs! I got an army too but i don't play them often. I was very hyped by the new models and stuff when they came up. Ended up building a Khalida 300pts list with truckloads of archers (50+20) and some other funny circus units to circle them (sphinx, some chariots, 3+3 petrifyng sand snakes, catapults, arc an stuff), but in the end it gets shelved most of the time in favour of other armies...

If some new models are to come out i guess it's a double kit for Necrolith Colossus + Titan. It's the only thing missing (as far as big kits goes, i would be really be pissed if it's just a char like Arkhan or something like that)... I would be pleased tbh. I wouldn't mind a pair of Necroliths to put in a hand to hand list with a deathstar of tomb guards and some necropolis dead snake riders...
    Last edited by Marco Brigo; 08-08-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_S View Post
    I hope the new Nagash model is as good as the Gary Morley classic...
    What ever do you mean?

Last edited by YourSwordisMine; 08-08-2014 at 08:14 PM.

I just hope we get some generic char. as well. A vamp. clampack would awesome.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    New stuff for Dark Elves?

But their range is complete, and no models are all that old?

Salty!

Also the shades are looking pretty dated.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Hope the new Dark Elf kit is something interesting. Nagash will be fun to see, wonder how they will do it? Hard to see how he could fit into VC/TK comfortably really.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Hope the new Dark Elf kit is something interesting. Nagash will be fun to see, wonder how they will do it? Hard to see how he could fit into VC/TK comfortably really.
    I've always thought he would have his own army list if/when they brought him back as he uses elements of both VC & TK armies.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Yup me too, seems the best choice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

I like the old Nagash. It really drives home that he's a dude that lives alone for centuries at a time and occasionally leaves his house to cause untold suffering upon the public. We must remember there is no internet in the Warhammer world and poor Nagash is going off waaaaaay outdated styles for his outfits. Really look at what he's wearing.
    His hat is a giant pile of skulls with a skull on top and bat wings on the sides. His staff is just skulls, with a bat, that also has a skull instead of a head. The kids these days are afraid of skulls right?
    He has a high collar and shoulder pads (likely because he's wasted away under there and wants to be imposing). He's trying really hard guys.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Nagash comes back, VC and TK get binned, new undead army book mashes both lists together.

Sorted.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Nagash comes back, VC and TK get binned, new undead army book mashes both lists together.

Sorted.
    I can see it's possible but I hope this is wrong. I'm hoping he's just a crazy special character for a campaign book with some mental battle scrolls.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast