BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Seems like Nagash is able to control all the undead now or at least make them offers they can't refuse. But Khalida hates vampires rather than Nagash. Doesn't stop me shipping her with Neferata though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

additional info is interesting, looks like those old rumours of bretonia getting destroyed/rolled into empire and the various other factions be conglomerated may be true....
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    additional info is interesting, looks like those old rumours of bretonia getting destroyed/rolled into empire and the various other factions be conglomerated may be true....
    There's been a massive civil war in bretonia aided by Arkhan the black and a few other undead factions

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Clewz View Post
    There's been a massive civil war in bretonia aided by Arkhan the black and a few other undead factions
    yeah, look changing the status quo is all well and good.

But these games are a setting not a story, Destroying peoples armies because you cant be arsed too put the effort into them is and always will be a bad idea...thought they were supposed to have learnt that in 2nd.

Eitherway, heres to hoping brets dont get murdered
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Civil war doesn't mean destroyed though, just that the peasants have hit the fan.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

actually in this instance it apparently means leons illegitimate son has raised an army of banished Knights and undead and killed the King.

Then the green knight apparently takes of his helm revealing himself to be guiles.....

I'm not giving up all hope, but its not looking too great, so lets wait and see I guess

Empire has had a like zillion civil wars, its no big deal.

I think GW make Bretonia a bit Darker. There was too Shiny for a Dark Fantasy World

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Chaos Dwarfs had to get a Forge World army to get resurrected. Hobgoblins are still largely missing. Dogs of War are completely gone, and they're relatively new. People with older Undead models didn't have an army they looked right with, until recently.

That's to say nothing of things like the Dwarf Slayer army, where you might be able to use part of the army still in another army, but you have a large number of models that are useless.
    and thats pretty much my point

16 years ago - when Dogs of War were released as an army book - is not "relatively new".
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast