BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

New Harpies is a good call. What I'd really like is a dual kit that does Harpies and Daemon Furies - I imagine that could be feasible, but I doubt that GW would ever think far enough outside the box to do a dual kit that covers two different armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Nagash comes back, VC and TK get binned, new undead army book mashes both lists together.

Sorted.
    Nah. I mean the Tomb Kings were able to rise against and beat off Nagash (fnarr). He seemingly has no or extremely limited power over them. And certainly Settra appears to have more.

And many Vampires aren't exactly keen on him either. Far rather knock about with their own plans for world domination
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Manfred finds Nagash's crown, gives it back to him, and he rocks the world maybe? or no that's too optimistic

Chapter-Master

Whilst I am cautiously excited about exciting new stuff, and the opportunity to filling multiple holes in various army books, I remain peso itistc as to what models we will actually see and what form the campaign willtake.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Wicked. This is exactly what WHF needs. I can always do with some new goodies for my Triple snake list!

Either that or Nagash has returned to form a Norwegian Death Metal Band........

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    I like the old Nagash. It really drives home that he's a dude that lives alone for centuries at a time and occasionally leaves his house to cause untold suffering upon the public. We must remember there is no internet in the Warhammer world and poor Nagash is going off waaaaaay outdated styles for his outfits. Really look at what he's wearing.
    His hat is a giant pile of skulls with a skull on top and bat wings on the sides. His staff is just skulls, with a bat, that also has a skull instead of a head. The kids these days are afraid of skulls right?
    He has a high collar and shoulder pads (likely because he's wasted away under there and wants to be imposing). He's trying really hard guys.
    You know, in comparison to Murderface McMurderpants, the old Nagash model might be too subtle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Nagash comes back, VC and TK get binned, new undead army book mashes both lists together.

Sorted.
    So basically, the Undead go back to the way they were in 4th edition?

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Wonder how they will do it? Hard to see how he could fit into VC/TK comfortably really.
    Here's some artwork, stoled (?) from Bell of Lost Souls. This is, IMO, a much better take on Nagash - much more contemporary in it's styling. I also like the images of what you might call a "young" Nagash!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nagash-liche.jpg 
Views:	1320 
Size:	131.6 KB 
ID:	10508Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nagash-sorcerer.jpg 
Views:	817 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	10509

With any luck, this is what the Nagash Model will look like. Admittedly he looks more like a Tomb Kings character in the pictures but let's wait and see what the models look like.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyonepinman View Post
    Here's some artwork, stoled (?) from Bell of Lost Souls. This is, IMO, a much better take on Nagash - much more contemporary in it's styling. I also like the images of what you might call a "young" Nagash!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nagash-liche.jpg 
Views:	1320 
Size:	131.6 KB 
ID:	10508Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nagash-sorcerer.jpg 
Views:	817 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	10509

With any luck, this is what the Nagash Model will look like. Admittedly he looks more like a Tomb Kings character in the pictures but let's wait and see what the models look like.
    I don't think she was referring to Nagash fitting into TK or VC aesthetic-wise but rather lore-wise. Nagash is hated by the Tomb Kings and hated/feared by the Vampire Counts. He'd almost have to be a separate faction of his own.

So I'll keep my barrel of salt over here for this rumor. If it happens then cool beans, otherwise, it's just a rumor.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by onlyonepinman View Post
    That makes sense, given that he's originally from Khemri...

Also since he's been dead for like 3,000 years and been resurrected by himself twice now, I doubt he'll have skin and such :\ He may look like the cover of the third book, skull-faced with glowing eyes and such though.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast