BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Ohh that is a nice figure and huge too by the looks of it. Finally the most evil villain of the Warhammer World is done right.

I'll be getting one for sure, just to paint, but this might be what gets me into Fantasy as been hovering on the edge of doing so far ages and Nagash is by far my favourite character from that world. here's hoping his lieutenants get models too, as rumours have Mannfred, Arkhan and Neferata all coming out as a part of this event which would be awesome, albeit very painful on my poor wallet!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Ohh that is a nice figure and huge too by the looks of it. Finally the most evil villain of the Warhammer World is done right.

I'll be getting one for sure, just to paint, but this might be what gets me into Fantasy as been hovering on the edge of doing so far ages and Nagash is by far my favourite character from that world. here's hoping his lieutenants get models too, as rumours have Mannfred, Arkhan and Neferata all coming out as a part of this event which would be awesome, albeit very painful on my poor wallet!
    Joins us precious.....joins us!

And if you're thinking of going VC, do check out Blood of Sigmar. You end up with a decent sized army by the end of the campaign trail!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Unholy ****.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Krefey View Post
    Stolen from another forum I frequent...

Have just seen this on dakka.

[url=http://s255.photobucket.com/user/fattdex/media/fIzAWd3_zps44d02c61.jpg.html][/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU20Fac1kSY&feature=youtu.be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU20Fac1kSY...eature=youtu.be[/url]
    Finally a sculpt to inspire FEAR and TERROR in his foes, instead of killing them with laughter at his shoulderpads LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    ...as rumours have Mannfred, Arkhan and Neferata all coming out as a part of this event which would be awesome, albeit very painful on my poor wallet!
    ah to hell with the others, I'm gonna nget my mitts on my old mate Nagash, my first proper warhammer army back in the early 90's was based around him...
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

I am so re-reading my Nagash trilogy!

And another thought. You know all those pokey Vampires and that which caused so much trouble using just one of Nagash's books....yeah...think about that..

Additionally, seeing as they pinched all the warpstone in Cripple Peak, therefore severely curtailing Nagash's options, how much of a kicking is Skavenblight in for? It's traditional defences aren't exactly a worry for the Undead (massive boggy swamp), and when they start dying in droves, all those bodies..... Could Helpit become the new Skaven capital?
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 08-15-2014 at 06:17 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Sold! I need something new for by beloved (and much beaten) Tomb Kings.

I'll use it as Nagash or as a Hierotitan model.

Alpha Legion Operative

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    ...if you're thinking of going VC, do check out Blood of Sigmar. You end up with a decent sized army by the end of the campaign trail!
    ^^ This.

It's an enjoyable campaign, and contains the story which will almost certainly roll into this release.

As a TK & VC player, I approve!
    My End Times Project Log on BOLS, current project: Undead Goblins! - http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?50621-ACE01-s-End-Times-begin!-A-plog-to-keep-me-motivated

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Dear Archaon - Big Girl's Blouse of Chaos

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

Love and Hugs

Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead, but you can call me 'OOOOOOOOHHH ****' for short.
    Yeah Archaon is overrated as a world ending threat, I mean what has he ever really accomplished?

He invaded Kislev... like a dozen Chaos lords before him.
    He rampaged around the Empire's northern provinces... like a dozen Chaos lords before him.
    Laid siege to Middleheim and failed.. like at least one other Chaos warlord before him (back in Sigmar's time)
    Killed a whole load of other Chaos Lords and their armies in the Northern Wastes... like every Chaos Lord in the history of the world before him.

Hell he's probably killed more people on the side of Chaos & Evil than he has good guys.

Compare to Nagash's resume of terror:

Learned, mastered and then corrupted Dark Elven blood magic to create his own school of magic: Necromancy.
    Created at least 2 evil races: Ghouls & Vampires.
    Wiped out an entire empire and then raised the lot of them from the grave to an eternity of undeath.
    Is so evil that the Skaven were forced to fight on the side of good to stop him!
    Has been killed, twice, and brought himself back from the dead both times.

And a whole lot more. Seriously Archaon is kindergarten evil by comparison.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Veteran-Sergeant

Sweet. Mother. Of Mercy.

That's genuinely an astonishing model. His rules are amazing too.

It'll take about 5 Treemen to bring him down and I don't even care.
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tomgar View Post
    Sweet. Mother. Of Mercy.

That's genuinely an astonishing model. His rules are amazing too.

It'll take about 5 Treemen to bring him down and I don't even care.
    You've seen his rules? Where?

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast