BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman91 View Post
    Want a chariot?
    Yes, and failing that I want my dreadknights to ride giant robot horses like they're friggin Master Gundam Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hgfc-master-gundam-01_1.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	10507

Veteran-Sergeant

Well a rumour bit did say there'd be two new kits so I think we can assume there'll be models released in the week after the dex. And yeah, I'm pretty sure the Inquisition tab is new! Please, PLEASE let them do a hardback...

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman91 View Post
    They have most of what everyone else has. Big mech/suit check, flying gunship check, models for most thing ( characters missing )

Not sure what else you can give them. Want a chariot?
    They need a decent fast attack choice. Interceptor squads are pretty lame as-is. Personally I'd like to see them get Jetbikes. Maybe not ala old Imperial ones, but newer ones either bought/purchased from some xenos source. It's not like they haven't done that already so it wouldn't invalidate the fluff that the Imperium no longer can make them. Plus it would be a unique unit type within the army/Imperium and not just another land raider variant. JMO...

Chapter-Master

I find interceptors awesome personally, but I would certainly agree about more fast attack choices anyway.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by silashand View Post
    They need a decent fast attack choice. Interceptor squads are pretty lame as-is. Personally I'd like to see them get Jetbikes. Maybe not ala old Imperial ones, but newer ones either bought/purchased from some xenos source. It's not like they haven't done that already so it wouldn't invalidate the fluff that the Imperium no longer can make them. Plus it would be a unique unit type within the army/Imperium and not just another land raider variant. JMO...
    I can just imagine that, Sammael riding along on Corvex boasting to everyone about how he has the last imperial jetbike, and then 30 Grey Knights turboboost past him just waving..

Battle-Brother

I donno. I love my Grey Knights but they have more of the "Slo-mo walk against the wind" vibe. So having jet bikes or the like would be kinda odd to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gwhizz84 View Post
    I can just imagine that, Sammael riding along on Corvex boasting to everyone about how he has the last imperial jetbike, and then 30 Grey Knights turboboost past him just waving..
    But THIS would be funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jgolden View Post
    I donno. I love my Grey Knights but they have more of the "Slo-mo walk against the wind" vibe. So having jet bikes or the like would be kinda odd to me.

- - - Updated - - -

But THIS would be funny!!!!
    Given that the fact that you can get personal teleporters I am not sure I agree with that imagery. The idea is that the GK are a QRF (Quick Reaction Force) that needs to respond immediately to daemonic incursions. I would think the imagery should emphasize that speed. I think it is there now, just not highlighted as much as I think it should be.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gwhizz84 View Post
    Well, they do kill or erase the memory of everyone that sees them, so this could have happened like eight times already.

Battle-Brother

Just got a confirmation that there will be a hardback codex and a web only limited edition.

Also:
    Grey Knights Datacards
    Grey Knights will be reboxed as Purifiers
    GK terminators reboxed as Palidins
    Specific GREY KNIGHTS LAND RAIDER
    Specific GREY KNIGHTS VENERABLE DREADNOUGHT
    Specific GREY KNIGHTS STORMRAVEN GUNSHIP

This is all right from the order form. Everything will be out at the same time AUG 23 (Pre-order AUG 16)

Veteran-Sergeant

Didn't Azrael refuse to have his mind wiped, though? I always imagine the Dark Angels would feel a weird kinship with the Grey Knights, they're all paranoid, over-zealous crazies after all

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast