BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarneusCalgar View Post
    From La Taberna de Laurana, with love xDDDD

Attachment 10516

[url]http://latabernadelaurana.blogspot.com.es/[/url]

Oh my god. Now all there is to confirm is that crowe and champions can actually beat characters in duel

Veteran-Sergeant

Oooh, that might be my favourite codex cover so far! Can't wait to see Dark Eldar's!
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Librarian

I heard you want more xDDD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0126_zps8ad5df16.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	10517Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0127_zps723836c6.jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	10518
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

looks like the stormraven, land raider, venerable are just reboxing's. nice to see that assassins have a dataslate. didn't like them myself in the GK codex.

Quote Originally Posted by fedratsailor View Post
    looks like the stormraven, land raider, venerable are just reboxing's. nice to see that assassins have a dataslate. didn't like them myself in the GK codex.
    Pretty sure the infantry kits are reboxes as well. Maybe the purifiers are a new kit, the picture is pretty tiny so it's hard to tell if there's anything different, but it seems more likely that the 5-man box has been renamed purifiers, a brand new 10 man box(likely just the old 5 man x 2) labelled strike squad, then the terminator box renamed Paladins. The Grey Knight power armor kit already made every type of Grey Knight in power armor anyway.

...Grey Knights venerable dread is interesting though, they don't currently have a unique plastic kit for their dread unless I missed something...
    Last edited by Patrick Boyle; 08-12-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by fedratsailor View Post
    Oh I'm loving the pickle this puts idiot Stores and TO's that ban dataslates into.

Dataslates Banned? Ok there goes assassins.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Xarga View Post
    So basically in short "Don't mess with my friend or i'll tell mum on you."

On a more serious note, i'd be super bummed if GK's don't get any new kits at all. I don't collect them and i don't plan to, but i love seeing all the new toys that each army gets with it's new update.
    In context, not really. More like, I don't care about your petty bull****, **** with me and your mom finds out what's in your browser history.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://latabernadelaurana.blogspot.com/2014/08/noticias-portada-y-confirmaciones-de.html"]La Taberna De Laurana[/URL] 8-12-2014

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

"We're sick of you being petty so we're going to be really petty by telling on you"

Let's be honest, both chapters came off as morons in that book. It was truly awful. And it's still utterly ridiculous to just casually go "btw guys, the Knights know the deepest, darkest secret of your chapter, kthxbai!" There are infinitely better Dark Angels and Grey Knights books out there that don't poop all over them both.

Anyway, cool reboxing! And my Angels/Templars get assassins! So happy about that, going to get a Vindicare and give my choppy Templars a bit more long range support

Wait a minute, is that a new Vindicare assassin? The only one I can see on GW's webstore is the one holding the pistol in one hand and the rifle in the other.
    Last edited by Tomgar; 08-12-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Nah it's just the other Vindicare model, they released 2 of each in slightly different poses.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast