BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    That way it is super situational. Thing is, Halberd affects no way any instant death threshold that GK can achieve.(hammerhand + halberd arent enough to ID toughness 4 unit and with hammerhand alone you can ID toughness 3).

Since GK seems to have to eliminate its enemies now in close combat, even more than in previous incarnation of the codex. I'd go for extra attacks, because of the possibility of getting +2Str and re-rolls to hit anyway (hammerhand and that divination power)
    Whilst I don't disagree that falchions are worth 4 points, why are you worried about ID thresholds, they're force weapons....
    http://bloodshadowsm41.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Shadow View Post
    Whilst I don't disagree that falchions are worth 4 points, why are you worried about ID thresholds, they're force weapons....
    My point was that by strenght itself you cannot get hits that ID toughness 4, thus stacking the strenght isn't worth it.

And also worth noticing that i comment practically from my local metas point of view, where toughness 5+ is a true rarity, yet alone T5 with multiple wounds. I think i've played once against bikes. I am only one with ogryns, no nids on our games. Only things with higher toughness are those that eldar and chaos space marines (+ daemon allies) can produce, so basically wraith construct (no wraithknights seen yet) and daemon princes what has been on the table..

Quote Originally Posted by plawolf View Post
    Just to rub salt into the wound, the assassins they stripped out have become really awesome now apparently. You just need to pay more (real world cash) to use them. I'd expect something similar when they bring our the =I= elements in a separate book. Yay...
    Why do people keep talking as though this hasn't already happened? Codex: Inquisition was released as an E-book 8-9 months ago.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223