BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skirmish games

Battle-Brother

I have been looking for a ruleset for lego for so long. I make my own games, but I always wanted a game a lot of people played. Thank you so much. I'm pretty much ready to leave 40K now.

Wow, thanks so much All, that's amazingly helpful. I'm going to have a proper look into everything, might have to pick up a couple of games now, seems like there are some great options. I remember Necromunda/Mordheim from when I used to play the larger scale stuff, but I was completely blank trying to remember their names, and they seemed to have vanished (along with Bloodbowl! ).
    I like how a lot of these are providing free rulesets now, so you can look over them, get into it and then make the investment. Pretty perfect for what I'm after!

Dropzone Commader is a really fun game. Starter $55.00, has 13 to 18 models depending on faction you pick. Rule book $30.00.
    All the terrain you need you can print off Hawk Wargame's web sit for free. If you have a friend who wants to get into it with you,
    their two player starter sells for under $100.00 on line. That comes with 2 starter armies, full rule book, play maps, ten card stock buildings,
    dice, tape measure. Super fun game. 10mm Sci Fi with amazing models and really balanced game play.

Discount locations like the Warstore have the DZC plastic starters at $43.99 and the core rule-book at $19.99 (usual retail at $23.00). Or you can go with the plastic intro box with two starter forces, play mat, terrain, full rulebook, tape measure, dice, and quick play references for $75.99.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12