BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: From MI to Fl

Scout

Default From MI to Fl

Hello,

I'm a soon to be full time student and making introductions in hopes of unlocking the traders forums.

Over the years I have played Mechwarrior, axis and allies, 40k, fantasy and warmahordes.
    Last edited by Karl Rohr; 08-13-2014 at 02:57 AM. Reason: phone derp

Occuli Imperator

Hello?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello and welcome aboard!

They will open up after 5 posts (or so).
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Scout

If you saw the "q" post it was be a use my phone derped hard. My bad.

Occuli Imperator

I see all
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Scout

So a little bit about myself and the reason I'm eager to unlock the traders forum.

I'm from MI and have been accepted by Full Sail University to attend a 21 month program for game development. As to the reasons im wanting to sell my armies, after talking with some graduates of my degree I was assured I would have very little down time in between classes and studies to pursue any hobbies. I'm also hoping to go bare bones on the move to save moving costs and just have some emergency cash on hand should anything happen during the trip.

Chapter-Master

Hello,
    come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Scout

lol what?

Chapter-Master

The offtopic bit of the forum where all the randomness happens.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Full Sail in Orlando? If so it depends on what games you want to play.... but for a good shop run by some great guys, go to Mini Duels in Winter Park. Its right around the corner from the Full Sail campus up on Aloma Ave. Tell them that Tad sent you and they'll hopefully not throw you out on sight (just kidding) :P Lots of guys from Full Sail play there, including a faculty member or two.

There's also Sci-Fi city which is down on the corner of Colonial and Semoran in an old blockbuster video building in front of a petsmart. Can be cramped in there though.

I just moved from Orlando at the end of June and I miss it terribly. I'm really jealous.

Good luck!
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire