BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My Kewl wife put up with a decade of weekly games of 40K at the FLGS along with weekend long Tournies and other events. Then, noticing my terminal burnout from 40K, we were wandering the FLGS when she saw me watching a game of Star Wars Miniatures. Her first remark was that I should get that game and play it for awhile.
    Then she bought me a Tantive IV!!!!!!

Battle-Brother

One day that will be my future gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Victus Mortecarium View Post
    One day that will be my future gf.
    Well the unlikelihood of your clairvoyance aside, if its just your future girlfriend then that day is everyday.

Librarian

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15036614716_1f2b7bfb3d_c.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	10903

Had to throw this in here. last year my gf painted this picture of me, don't know how much it says about her though as much as me.

yes... I own four cats, and yes my hair does kind of look like that

Chapter-Master

My wife is certainly not cool with my hobby. She tolerates it as something to keep me occupied while she's been through med school, residency, and now a fellowship where she leaves at 7am and doesn't get home until 9pm.

She doesn't always understand why I have to keep buying minis even though I have tons of stuff sitting on shelves... although she kind of understands....

Recently I picked up another revenant (to add to the 1 I have assembled- that recently self-imploded , and 1 unassembled in a box) and she looked at me with my head in the box, making sure all the parts were there, and she walks into the doorway of my man cave/office (that she's not allowed into) and says while rolling her eyes, "You better have ordered that sh*t off ebay...."
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    she walks into the doorway of my man cave/office (that she's not allowed into) and says while rolling her eyes, "You better have ordered that sh*t off ebay...."
    lols

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan Land View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15036614716_1f2b7bfb3d_c.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	10903

Had to throw this in here. last year my gf painted this picture of me, don't know how much it says about her though as much as me.

yes... I own four cats, and yes my hair does kind of look like that
    If it helps, that's a pretty adorable picture. :P

I hope you utilise the cats in a Santa's Elves sort of way to manufacture minis. Maybe graft opposable thumbs onto them or something.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Librarian

I'm just happy they haven't interfered with the operations too much. Especially cause of my prediliction towards metal minis and adding lead to my paints : 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123