BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That is adorable. It's important that a wife/girlfriend be supportive of the hobby. If it is important to him, she shouldn't let it drive a wedge between them.
    I myself play warhammer 40k with my husband. I play Dark Eldar/Eldar and we have placed in several of the local tournaments and play apocalypse games on a regular basis. I started playing because it was obvious that the hobby was important to him, and he was going to play with or without me. I wanted to be included and now it is the main thing we do together, and I love it.

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard Desiree
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    A cool wife also braves the overly enthusastic male staff to buy you a couple of stormravens because "it's a tuesday".
    But it's Friday?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

So no storm ravens
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

storm ravens suck anyway they look too short, the Storm Eagle is a much better model...

Occuli Imperator

Yeah, whatever trevor

Chapter-Master

Scout

You know you have a kewl wife when she comes down to the LGS where you are playing in a tournament and brings a large birthday sheet cake for about 50+ people to share.

Default Speaking of Birthdays

You know your wife is keel when she wants to get you the limited edition Grey Knights codex for birthday!

How you know you have a kewl wife...

When says she'll be fine taking the kids camping (to a big group, multi-family, camping gig), while you go to a GT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast