Chaplain

Default Drop Pods marines n Bike oh my!

Am I reading this right?????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abimg.gif 
Views:	189 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	10677

I mean, AB has it where you can take Bikes on a drop pod???? for REAL????? I mean, I'm putting together a Salamanders Army but if this is legit......HOLY CRAP THE GAME JUST CHANGED!

Chapter-Master

Army builder is full of ****. Read your codex.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

BRB on Transports trumps army builder every time.

“Only Infantry models can embark upon Transports (this does not include Jump or Jet Pack Infantry), unless specifically stated otherwise.”

A bike or a jetbike is no longer infantry

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Army builder is full of ****. Read your codex.
    DarkLink....don't be a dick. I know what the codex says. I was pointing out what was listed in AB was all and already reported the issue.

Occuli Imperator

Pods on bikes:

[url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?47877-A-Bike-Riding-Chapter-Master-7-Honor-Guard-and-a-Drop-Pod-go-into-battle&highlight=bikes+drop[/url]
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by ksoh75 View Post
    DarkLink....don't be a dick. I know what the codex says. I was pointing out what was listed in AB was all and already reported the issue.
    Hey, I was just saying you can't trust armybuilder. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

Hey, I was just saying you can't trust armybuilder. Nothing more, nothing less.
    It's all good brother...I apologize.

Any other army builders out there besides good ole long wolf?

Chapter-Master

No worries, man. Battlescribe is good, though the list format is kind of bloated. There was epicroster.com a while back. Battlescribe and army builder are probably the two highest quality ones for 40k, but you do have to do a little trust but verify.

Chaplain

No worries, man. Battlescribe is good, though the list format is kind of bloated. There was epicroster.com a while back. Battlescribe and army builder are probably the two highest quality ones for 40k, but you do have to do a little trust but verify.
    I have Battlescribe for my phone but can't get the data files to load correctly. Says it's invalid everytime I download them. Can you recommend a link?

Chapter-Master

Actually, I've had that problem on my laptop and couldn't figure out how to fix it. I've had it on my phone for a while, but otherwise it was a bit of a crapshoot.