BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by xbenblasterx View Post
    What are the prices like in Tokyo? For comparison UK prices for a Tactical Squad at GW £25
    You do know you can just click the location tab at the top of the GW homepage right?

And to answer your question, extortionate.
    The exchange rate is about 172 yen to the pound, so a tac squad should cost 4300 yen.
    Actual price 5700 yen, or 33 pounds.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanwade View Post
    You do know you can just click the location tab at the top of the GW homepage right?

And to answer your question, extortionate.
    The exchange rate is about 172 yen to the pound, so a tac squad should cost 4300 yen.
    Actual price 5700 yen, or 33 pounds.
    Sir i did not think of this! I than ye', is there anywhere outside of the UK where GW products are cheaper?

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanwade View Post
    Giovanni was the guy I always spoke to when I called up the GW offices. There are probably a few ex-GW guys about.
    Ah, yeah, Giovanni was the guy they had sailing the sinking ship. James was the guy who started it from the beginning, couldn't get a good enough financial contract and then said "Sayonara" before moving onto other things.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Default fan-frickin-tastic

[QUOTE=Katharon;445359]There is also a facebook group: [url]https://www.facebook.com/groups/kantogamers/[/url]

There are multiple groups represented, with the main meeting at Atsugi Base every weekend, barring horrible weather like typhoons.

- - - Updated - - -

That is awesome and very convenient. Only a 10 minute train ride...

Much appreciated

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by xbenblasterx View Post
    Sir i did not think of this! I than ye', is there anywhere outside of the UK where GW products are cheaper?
    Depends what you mean by "cheaper". If you compare it with average earnings of the host country then yes. If you mean in a direct conversion to £, then no.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123