Coming to you live from New Zealand I have a small collection of minis I would like to sell.

Here's an Imgur album of what's up for grabs: [url]http://imgur.com/a/WqFeL#0[/url]

- Grey Knights unpainted sarcophagus with Space Wolf legs (Easily passable as GK) and FW dread feet, plus a debris-themed 60mm base
- 30k Mk.IV captain, unpainted - see photos to see how his power sword is warped but intact - just needs the regular hot water treatment. I'm afraid that the std bearer in the photos has been sold.
- 30k Mk.II apothecary, basecoated - My first 30k mini so I didn't realise the powerpacks were also related to the Mk of the armour so he has a Mk.IV powerpack, which I hope you agree looks very complimentary
- Mk.IV apothecary pauldrons

- 20 Astra Militarum/Imp Guard infantrymen - picked up via reddit's r/miniswap sub and half are basecoated black, the other half either unpainted or painted to a very low standard but not painted so badly they could not be re-sprayed.
- 2 autocannon teams, 1 lascannon team and 1 mortar team - mortar missing bipod and one autocannon has come off its tripod
- Command squad of 5, unpainted.

Just looking to make a quick sale, if I don't get much interest I'll just bang the models on a local trading site. Would prefer to be paid via Paypal or direct bank transfer. International shipping is $7 but to encourage you I'll make it a flat $7 no matter how many minis you're interested in buying.

As for prices - make an offer! All reasonable offers considered. Don't be silly about it and you might pick up a bargain.