BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ancient Sisters Rumor...any forward motion?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-10-08 at 2.13.54 PM.png 
Views:	429 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	10798

This was from October of 2013. Soooo....is this happening or should this person be ostracized?

Chapter-Master

No.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

wait, there is that, (what 8 years now) old rumour that they couldn't get the models to work in plastic, sure thats 8 years old and before they started using cad, but dont let that detail get in the way of people using "gw is trying/Doing a good job/has reasons" arguments
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by zeronyne View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-10-08 at 2.13.54 PM.png 
Views:	429 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	10798

This was from October of 2013. Soooo....is this happening or should this person be ostracized?
    That person deserves a good spiritual flogging! I hope to see plastic sisters in my lifetime but I'm starting to wonder. I think all GW Execs take the pledge with Spanky and Alfalfa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10592766_595224937254248_4666975953294101599_n[1].jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	10799  

Occuli Imperator

Re-tooling from metal to plastic should be straight forward.

What will take time is trying to get sisters to work in 7th the way that they should. We've seen the GK codex which is said to be fairly rushed that doesn't really do anything new or different then we have sisters that are sitting out in the cold, maybe there is a grand plan for them, maybe they are going to be squatted who knows.

I for one would like a de-minis plastificiation of the range, hopefully though they will get a proper remake with a reworked faith system
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    wait, there is that, (what 8 years now) old rumour that they couldn't get the models to work in plastic, sure thats 8 years old and before they started using cad, but dont let that detail get in the way of people using "gw is trying/Doing a good job/has reasons" arguments
    It's like two-three years old and from Jes Goodwin via a reliable forumite with witnesses so... People are too damned impatient, we had this same thing with people rubbishing Dark Eldar rumours because 'they had been rumoured for years'.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Jes has said it a few times to my knowledge, once when I was there, its the hanging sleeve parts that are a pain for multipart plastics, too much to get in the way, they need to redesign them and that takes time and money, which as a business that needs to work to compete, they are probably not going to focus on something that they don't know will be a success.

Exactly, just like Dark Eldar. They will get done in good time but GWs idea of in good time and a hobbyists idea of in good time aren't the same.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It's like two-three years old and from Jes Goodwin via a reliable forumite with witnesses so... People are too damned impatient, we had this same thing with people rubbishing Dark Eldar rumours because 'they had been rumoured for years'.
    First I heard it (and yes it was jes goodwin) was pre dark eldar re-boot and was taking about an attempt to do it during the mid 2000's. its definitely older than 2-3 years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting that as the situation at the time as it was well before they started using CAD widely. I'm just skeptical that it would have an impact on them being released in 5th or 6th. I dont think GW will drop them (I certainly hope not) but I dont think they are working on them either
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Well no they aren't literally working on them all the time but bits will be worked on regularly, as they were with Dark Eldar. Some of the designs released in 2010 were sculpted in 2004 onwards from memory.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast