BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dark Eldar, and to some extent Necrons are also a reason not to panic not only for being updated, but the extent they were updated.

After all, Sisters of Battle only have two plastic kits at present, so a full update miniatures wise would have to be extensive. Dark Eldar and Necrons went from slightly shonky forces of limited choice, to a wide range of decent units, and quite a few new ones chucked in!

In short? Chill and relax. The current e-Codex was more than many expected from what I understanding, if not necessarily what the majority wanted.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

A full update miniatures wise would require 2 boxes (likely would get more, but minimum its 2), Any claims to the contrary are ridiculous given grey knights.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

To replace existing squad types, kind of.

Infantry and Seraphim, absolutely just two plastic boxes.

Penitent Engines add another, as do those with the Eviscerators (can't recall their name right now!) - that's another two, taking us up to four thus far, which is more or less par for the course for any release at the moment.

Then they'd likely want some kind of Flier, and any new units they wish to drop in (still got fingers crossed for Fraetaris Militia making a come back!), so it does rise quite quickly.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Seraphims! I had forgotten about them. Those would be a gorgeous multipart plastic kit.

If SoB come out in Plastic I am getting them. I don't care about their rules.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Seraphims! I had forgotten about them. Those would be a gorgeous multipart plastic kit.

If SoB come out in Plastic I am getting them. I don't care about their rules.
    I'm just waiting to start a "valkyire/shield maiden" style list, lost of nordic conversions and the like ala space wolves
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Occuli Imperator

I would upvote that plog!

Having seen your conversions thus far, I am quite excited by the thoughts of this.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Saying the Sisters have two plastic kits is a bit generous. There is truly only one single Sisters sprue shared between them, the rest is borrowed from the Rhino kit. The Exorcist throws in a metal pipe organ on top of that. When they do get a release, it will probably be pretty huge. Three kits minimum, probably four or five:

Canoness
    Infantry
    Seraphim (though they could annoyingly drop them into Infantry)
    Repentia
    Penitent Engine

And that still leaves Celestine, Conclaves, half the Exorcist, and a few other odd

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I would upvote that plog!

Having seen your conversions thus far, I am quite excited by the thoughts of this.
    Cheers mate, I'm geetting impacient about it to be honest, and if my current projects (the nids and then some more chaos) wind up before they get released then a mate of mine and I are just going to cast our own resin sisters and convert them (or potentially make masters of them)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123