BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JMichael View Post
    Dreadnought Multi-Melta (how the heck have they not made this?! Forgeworld does have one)
    Ignoring kits that are no longer available, you can now get a multi-melta in the Space Wolf Dreadnought kit that's completely interchangeable with the Assault / Plasma / Las Cannon in the Venerable Dreadnought. I'd expect to see a lot of those on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Heavy flamer turret for the Razorback. you can now get the Assault Cannon and Las/Plas turrets from Forgeworld but the twin Heavy Flamer turret is still missing.
    Pfaugh, they should have removed the heavy flamer option when the 6th Edition codex rolled around, or, better yet, never have come up with it in the first place. It turns the Immolator into just a Razorback with different iconography, which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Chaos Cultists
    What, you mean [url=http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Chaos-Space-Marines-Cultists]these Cultists[/url]?

---

Anyway. Orks need a megaboss who ain't Ghaz. Dark Eldar need some more Grotesques, especially since the Finecast one has what looks suspiciously like a flesh gauntlet on its non-swappable arm and is therefore a squad leader without a squad. They also need Vect, Malys, Sliscus and the Voidraven Bomber (though I would expect those last three to just quietly vanish in the next codex).

What, you mean these Cultists?
    Yes I mean these cultists, as the one pose snap fit placeholder is hopefully not the end of the line...

The are about the same level as [URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Chaos-Space-Marines-3-models"]these guys[/URL]
    Last edited by Charon; 08-26-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Keep dreaming. Spider riders have been one-pose snap-fit for the last eight years...

Battle-Brother

Space Wolves
    Iron Priest on a Thunderwolf - what makes it worse is that they could've included an Iron Priest torso in the Wolf Lord Thunderwolf kit, instead of the decorative 1ksons bit. Swap the axe for a hammer, find space for a servo-arm, and that'd give the range a dual-purpose kit right there (and you could've put whichever torso was left over onto a bike).
    Wolf Priest is absent as well.

SM Dreadnought Autocannon arms (both sides), Twin-Linked Heavy Flamer and Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter arms
    SM Librarian with Jump Pack
    SM Librarian and Techmarine on bike (but I think I saw someone post that already)
    SM Land Speeder Heavy Flamer in top mount and Heavy Bolter & Multi-Melta in bottom mounts
    SM Land Raider dozer blade - yes i know that GW cant decide whether to keep them or get rid of them since they keep changing up if they're allowed or not with each new marine codex that comes out - take the webs ideas and make it something that attaches to the sides and swings up for troop disembarking.
    SM Scout Sergeants actual weapon options

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Yes I mean these cultists, as the one pose snap fit placeholder is hopefully not the end of the line...

The are about the same level as [URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Chaos-Space-Marines-3-models"]these guys[/URL]
    They're much, much nicer than any of the previous generation of snap fit models, those Chaos Space Marines don't even come close to the level of detail on the Cultists

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, if you're going to say that anything requiring a conversion is a missing model, this is going to be a long and pointless list.

Its a hobby, converting is part of the hobby, don't like it, use the wargear the model comes with.

Is it wrong of me to say sometimes i like the fact they dont provide a model atleast then you can use your immagination to come up with a great model using what you have
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Brother-Sergeant
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Striking Scorpion Exarch with Chainsabres and twin shuriken pistols.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Psyfer View Post
    Striking Scorpion Exarch with Chainsabres and twin shuriken pistols.
    They had a model for that in the 3rd edition line (which is probably why its been a wargear option for the past 2 books)
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    They had a model for that in the 3rd edition line (which is probably why its been a wargear option for the past 2 books)
    I own all scorpion ranges from 2nd edition on to now, they never had an exarch with these weapons.
    2nd Edition had a chainsword-katar and a shuriken pistol, 3rd Edition had the Claw and a shurikan pistol, recent ones come with Claw or 2handed Chainsword.
    The only twin sabre exarch in existence is the female scorpion exarch from CHS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast