BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Librarian

Default Hardback codices that are still missing models

What models and/or weapons options are still missing from the armies that have a hardback codex?
    And I'm talking about GW models, 3rd party doesn't count.

I'll start with the armies I have.

Eldar
    Farseer on jetbike
    Farseer with Witchblade (you could just use the one with the staff...but still)
    Warlock on jetbike

Howling Banshee Exarch w/Triskele
    Warp Spider Exarch w/Spinneret Rifle
    Warp Spider Exarch without powerblades

Space Marines
    I don't have many SM, so please help me complete this list.

Dreadnought Multi-Melta (how the heck have they not made this?! Forgeworld does have one)

Brother-Captain

Space Marines

Honour Guard Squad. That finecast squad that comes with Terminator armour Marneus is great if you play Ultramarines, but a plastic squad box for everyone else would be very nice and is currently missing from the line.

Heavy flamer turret for the Razorback. you can now get the Assault Cannon and Las/Plas turrets from Forgeworld but the twin Heavy Flamer turret is still missing.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

There is a Farseer with Witchblade, it comes in a box with three Warlocks.

Chaos:
    Chaos Lord on Bike
    Chaos Lord on Juggernaut
    Chaos Lord on Steed
    Chaos Lord on Disc
    Chaos lord on Palanquin
    Chaos Sorcerer on.... you know the list.
    Chaos Cultists
    Chosen
    Thousand Sons (Conversion kit mailorder only)
    Noise Marines (Conversion kit mailorder only)

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Chaos:
    Chaos Lord on Bike
    Chaos Lord on Juggernaut
    Chaos Lord on Steed
    Chaos Lord on Disc
    Chaos lord on Palanquin
    Chaos Sorcerer on.... you know the list.
    Chaos Cultists
    Chosen
    Thousand Sons (Conversion kit mailorder only)
    Noise Marines (Conversion kit mailorder only)

Everything on this list can be made from the various kits. It just requires a little conversion work. GW isn't going to sell *everything* in its own kit -- that would raise their production and shipping costs. Much more money to be made in players buying multiple kits.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Chaplain

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Farseer with Witchblade.JPG 
Views:	445 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	10856

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    Everything on this list can be made from the various kits. It just requires a little conversion work. GW isn't going to sell *everything* in its own kit -- that would raise their production and shipping costs. Much more money to be made in players buying multiple kits.
    The Question was: What is still missing?
    And that is a list. Following your line of argument you can build EVERYTHING by scratchbuilding, converting combining multiple kits. But this is not the point of this Topic.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    The Question was: What is still missing?
    And that is a list. Following your line of argument you can build EVERYTHING by scratchbuilding, converting combining multiple kits. But this is not the point of this Topic.
    And I answered it. The models are there, but are in a jigsaw puzzle dispersal. If you're looking for whole new sprues with exact equipment then you're better off throwing pennies in a wishing well. It's not going to happen.

Ergo, this entire thread is kind of superfluous beyond showing what we wish would happen, but never will.

Also, they have Cultists, Chosen, and I'm confused as to why you reference the conversion kits.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Space Marines

Honour Guard Squad. That finecast squad that comes with Terminator armour Marneus is great if you play Ultramarines, but a plastic squad box for everyone else would be very nice and is currently missing from the line.

Heavy flamer turret for the Razorback. you can now get the Assault Cannon and Las/Plas turrets from Forgeworld but the twin Heavy Flamer turret is still missing.
    Master of the Forge with conversion beamer.
    Bike mounted Chaplain, Techmarine, and Librarian.
    Space Wolf generic Wolf Priest (Ulric doesn't count as he's a SC)

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    And I answered it. The models are there, but are in a jigsaw puzzle dispersal. If you're looking for whole new sprues with exact equipment then you're better off throwing pennies in a wishing well. It's not going to happen.

Ergo, this entire thread is kind of superfluous beyond showing what we wish would happen, but never will.

Also, they have Cultists, Chosen, and I'm confused as to why you reference the conversion kits.
    "Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it." ~ Drax the Destroyer, Guardians of the Galaxy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast