BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    I own all scorpion ranges from 2nd edition on to now, they never had an exarch with these weapons.
    2nd Edition had a chainsword-katar and a shuriken pistol, 3rd Edition had the Claw and a shurikan pistol, recent ones come with Claw or 2handed Chainsword.
    The only twin sabre exarch in existence is the female scorpion exarch from CHS.
    Ugh - you're gonna make me dig through my huge rubbermaid container of ancient bits to find that model- aren't you.

(PS - I recently accidently dumped a bunch of exacto blades in the same container)

:P
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

You really dont have to do that
    Maybe confusing it with the Banshee Exarch which had twinblades?
    Last edited by Charon; 08-28-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Chapter-Master

You really dont have to do that
    Maybe confusing it with the Banshee Exarch which had twinblades?
    Its in here somewhere. If you zoom in you might be able to find it. I call this bin "the eye of terror".

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

[url]http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Eldar_-_Collectors_Guide[/url]

This list (most of them with pictures) is complete. No twin sabres exarch.

Chapter-Master

[url]http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Eldar_-_Collectors_Guide[/url]

This list (most of them with pictures) is complete. No twin sabres exarch.

For whatever reason, I thought this model had small sabres attached to the forearms (And I think mine does, but must be a conversion)

I stand corrected.

Brother-Sergeant

These are not units missing models; they are models with missing options. It's not the same as the Baron, Ork Character on the bike, they are units missing models. Need to change the title of this thread.

Brother-Captain

Most of this is just a lack of mounts it seems, all of which can be easily converted. The hardest by far are jetbike Warlocks, the others are fairly easy.

Also some rather useless Exarch weapons except for the spinneret rifle which didn't exist when the models were made. That said, they damned well should have made new Warp Spider models. I'm going to convert some from Shadow Spectres.

How about we make this thread more useful, just a suggestion, of course-

1. The OP ammends his first post in this thread so that it compiles a list of all the models missing for each codex.

2. For each model we find 2 things- 3rd party alternatives and the easiest possible source of conversion parts from GW model kits.

Bonus points- sources of conversion parts for single models that can only be bought as finecast or as part of a set.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jose A. Fabian View Post
    How about we make this thread more useful, just a suggestion, of course-

1. The OP ammends his first post in this thread so that it compiles a list of all the models missing for each codex.

2. For each model we find 2 things- 3rd party alternatives and the easiest possible source of conversion parts from GW model kits.

Bonus points- sources of conversion parts for single models that can only be bought as finecast or as part of a set.
    Good idea. Gives some use to the thread.

Initiate

Vect has a model. It is sorely outdated and good luck getting a hold of one these days. I have a feeling we will see the voidraven bomber with the new codex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123