BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just read the scene where Jaghatai speaks with Magnus's shade.
    If only other choices had been made, and Magnus agreed to being restored.... Do we know where Magnus is at this point? In the exchange he mentions he is on a barren rock on the other side of the galaxy.
    AND OH HOLY CRAP the tantalizing clue as to the Emperor's name!
    One thing I don't get though, is that Jaghatai has this one saying, the one true lie, about Emperors, but in M42 his legion is loyal.... So, this law he applies to emperors does not apply to The Emperor?

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jmaximum View Post
    Just read the scene where Jaghatai speaks with Magnus's shade.
    If only other choices had been made, and Magnus agreed to being restored.... Do we know where Magnus is at this point? In the exchange he mentions he is on a barren rock on the other side of the galaxy.
    AND OH HOLY CRAP the tantalizing clue as to the Emperor's name!
    One thing I don't get though, is that Jaghatai has this one saying, the one true lie, about Emperors, but in M42 his legion is loyal.... So, this law he applies to emperors does not apply to The Emperor?
    Magnus is lying, back-broken, on a world in the Eye of Terror.

As for the rest...finish reading Scars and you might find your answer.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Just completed the book. Still don't get it. It sounds like Mortarion was on the right path, and did not want to be subsumed by Nurgle
    Also, in the front of the book, it lists Alpharius as a 'Personae Dramatis', but we never see him....
    So yeah, I think I need the Magnus and Mortarion encounters explained a bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12