BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Do we finally have a codex that does not require FAQ?

Hi all!

It just now struck me and i did browse through some of the known 40k forums, that i've yet to see a single question requiring FAQ, nor any clarification for that matter on the rules for this codex.

The codex that i am talking about is: Codex Grey Knights.

Agreed, they removed loads of stuff from there and many (me including) can argue that it is rather barebone codex now, but still. It is not dataslate nor is it supplement (by GW's standard anyways) and as such it may well be the first codex that actually is so well written, that there is no need for FAQ.. Talking about a combo breaker

Do you agree or has there been some issues that have risen that i am just not aware of?

Banned

Don't worry, someone will find something stupid. This IS a GW rulebook, after all. People are still slavering over the Space Wolves and Assassins.

Brother-Captain

Yeah. The new codicies are written by committee -- they're bound to frak it up in some manner.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Chapter-Master

It's not like they didn't screw up all the time when they named a main author. But, yes, they basically cut out anything in the codex that might have lead to an FAQ.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.