BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Wonder what's happening with Ulrika? Will they even bother mentioning what she is up to.><
    Kinslayer reunites them all!

Ulrika, Max, Snorri too!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Oh good, they better not kill her off I swear to god.... Wonder if they are really going to wrap up G&F with Kinslayer and sequels the way they hint, along with the End Times stuff? Didn't one of his axes belong to Valaya? Maybe he stabs Nagash with it and it makes him vomit up Valaya (and aliatha because why not) and weakens him tremendously.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Oh good, they better not kill her off I swear to god.... Wonder if they are really going to wrap up G&F with Kinslayer and sequels the way they hint, along with the End Times stuff? Didn't one of his axes belong to Valaya? Maybe he stabs Nagash with it and it makes him vomit up Valaya (and aliatha because why not) and weakens him tremendously.
    Wouldn't count on it, he already used up all the energy he gained from eating Valaya to conjure up a massive shroud of darkness above the whole of Nekhara.

Actually come to think of it there have been three female characters with PoV novels written about them in modern GW times (not including Genevieve in other words) that I can think of: Valkia, Neferata and Ulrika. Two of them have models, one does not. Here's hoping that they give Ulrika rules and models in some capacity because at this rate the good guys are going to be rather lacking.

Now I have an imagine of Nagash belching out Valaya-shroud, thanks.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Actually come to think of it there have been three female characters with PoV novels written about them in modern GW times (not including Genevieve in other words) that I can think of: Valkia, Neferata and Ulrika. Two of them have models, one does not. Here's hoping that they give Ulrika rules and models in some capacity because at this rate the good guys are going to be rather lacking.

Now I have an imagine of Nagash belching out Valaya-shroud, thanks.
    I wasn't aware the Dwarven gods were around any more. I know one of them disappeared into one of the chaos gates. How did they find one of them to sacrifice in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Anggul View Post
    I wasn't aware the Dwarven gods were around any more. I know one of them disappeared into one of the chaos gates. How did they find one of them to sacrifice in the first place?
    Neferata found her while fleeing from Nekhara, or at least her sleeping place. She realized she might serve some use later so she used her own magic to strengthen the dwarven runes and then placed a different shrouding spell over it to make it even harder to find, before heading further north to found a base. When Nagash revives, she already knows that his strength is boned because only two of the three sacrifices had divine blood in them, and she hopes to offer the artefacts inside her ancient hiding spot (not knowing it is a goddess) to make Nagash forget about her past transgressions.

The Dwarves are meanwhile also getting pretty darn antsy about the whole end times deal, leading to Thorek taking on some sort of superquest towards the forge of the gods, which he believes he has found some obscure reference to in old runes. He ends up managing to break through Neferata's spell and starts opening the door, just as Krell and Neferata make it back to the cave and ambush the dwarves from two hidden passages.

Brother-Captain

So did Neferata not take part in the resurrection of Nagash then? She hated him after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anggul View Post
    So did Neferata not take part in the resurrection of Nagash then? She hated him after all.
    No, but she realizes she can't stop it either, so she has no real choice but to offer up some goodies to get on his good side.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Theik View Post
    No, but she realizes she can't stop it either, so she has no real choice but to offer up some goodies to get on his good side.
    That makes a lot more sense. I was so confused at the notion that she would want to resurrect him. The GW website also says she once fought alongside him and disappointed him, but I'm pretty sure she didn't. Maybe something has changed since I last checked.

Brother-Captain

I'd love to see Gotrek seek his doom by going after Nagash! lol
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast